sleep over

"Where are you right now? are there guys there cause if there is Katelynn you will be in so much trouble. I am not kidding at all"  John said angrily

"Im here with jazmine. and no there are no guys here. the only person coming over is Krissy. and she should be here any minute." i said "oh and John you dont always have to worry about me. Im 15 and i can take care of myself. im not as useless as you may think." and with that he hung up on me.

"KATIEEEEE WHEREE AREE YUHHH????" Jaz sang. "KRISSY ISSSS HURRR". i coudnt help but to laugh "hey Kate!" krissy said giving me a hug. "hey" " so is everybody ready for the gossip?" jazz said. yes my best friends and i have decided to have a sleep over at jazz's house. krissy and i jus looked at jazz  "okay me first!  Our dear Katie has found a guy friend. nd shes keeping it from her brother and us!" i ave her a confused look. Krissy mustve believed jazz because she turned to me shocked.

"What?!?!?" i managed to say. "Yup. I seen the way you and that blonde guy were looking at eachother at the studio, so whats his name, age,phone number, and where does he live? and i mean the exact addresse." jazz hapily said "oh that guy. no i dont know him. i jut though he was cute and i was gonna talk to him right when you puled up acting like a drunk idiot" i said "omg no jazz. you did not! what did she do when she pulled up?" krissy said in annoyance "hmmm i think it was something like 'come on chika. I dont have all day, GET IN THE CAR!!!!"i said trying not to laugh.  "JAZZ. !!!" krissy said trying not to laugh. "lmfao. it doesnt really matter. Its not like I can date him or anything" i said "so hat are yall relationship statuses?" "single"krissy said "i have a hot date tomorrow! but i really think that this guy is the one for me" jazz said. krissy and i just looked at each other and laughed really hard to where we coudnt breath.

--------------

Krissy's pov

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. "ugh" i heard kate "Sorry, ill get it" jazz said.standing on the bed looking for a way to get off. we slept over at jazz's house. meaning all three of us slept on a twin size bed. which I have no idea how we all fit on there at all. "Hello?...What time?...When?...Oky ill be there."i listened to jazz's phone conversation "who was it?" i asked "Ricky. You know, my hot date for tonight. well in an hour" jazz said "he moved the date at 2:45." she said with concern. Kate instantly sat up. "what? it takes you like 3 hours to get ready!" she said "i know"jazz said looking down. "come one, kate and i will help you get ready" i said as I grabbed her wrist taking her to her dresser where all her make up was.

by the time kate and I were finished she looked amazing. she had on black skinny jeans, a pink undrshirt and a black crop top that said 'gorgeous' in pink. her jet black hair was curled.

once jazz left Kate and I decided to go to the mall. We didnt buy anything, we were just looking. We went in to clairs, to look at some necklaces. when i looked up from the jewlery i seen the gorgeous guy ever. i wanted to talk to him but he had left and if i were to follow him and stop him hed probably think that im a creep. which im not. "hey kate. wanna go to the dance studio for a while?" i s=asked curiously. "sure" she said with a smile. jazz Kate and I love dancing. Its actully how we met.

i drove to the studio impatiently. once we got there I went to the restroom to change. when i got out Kate was already dressed. she had on a blue crop top that said dance on it black sweat pants on and blue high tops on. we spent 4 hours dancing and messing around. we where just about to leave when a cute blonde guy came up to Kate with her dance bag in his hand. I look behind him and see the guy from the mall

----------------

hey guys. how do you like it so far?

so who do you think the guys are?

please comment vote follow and share!

next chapter might come soner if this gets 5 votes

-kate