whats your name?

Kates pov

i open the car door when i feel a tap on my shoulder. "Um hi is this yours?" the cute blonde guy from yesterday asked me holding uo my dance bag. "uhhh"i say nervously, he is so much cuter up close. "yeah, thank you so much. I have no idea what I wouldve done with out it" I said. I sneakily pulled out my phone and texted krissy "omg this is the guy from yesterday". i put the phone back in my pocket and look back at her, her eyes widened and she started smiling. "Um Im Devin, Devin Fox" he said smiling and holding out his hand. "hi Devin. Im Kate" i said reaching for his hand. "so uh i seen you yesterday and i was gonna talk to you but your sister came. and in no offence but i dont think people should drink and drive" . I was confused to why he said that. then i remembered how jazz was acting yesterday. i couldnt help but to laugh though i tried not to. "um is everything okay?" he asked probably thinking im weird. "uh yeah. Although you should probably know Jazz isnt my sister and she wasnt drunk yesterday, shes just embarrassing like that" i managed to say "yeah she is" i heard krissy say behind me.

--------

devins pov

"so uh do you come here often?" i asked. ugh what a stupid pick up line. whyd i ask that? "yeah. almost everyday"she said in the sweetest voice. wow shes so calm. its obvious she doesnt like me at all. "thats cool." ... i couldnt think of anything else to say. but i wanted to keep talking to her. I turned around to see TC looking at the ground trying not to laugh at my fail of talking to her. "so you dance?" I asked. wow another stupid question. we are only at a dance studio."yeah. its my passion. ive been dancing since i was a little girl."she said. "yo Dev. are you ready?" i hear drew ask "yeah just give me a second" i told him. "so um i have to go. but do you have a phone? i can text you." I draw my attention back to kate. we exchanged numbers. i smiled at her and began to walk back to the studio.

---------

TC pov

"thats cool"devin said wow this is a fail.usually devins good at talking to girls. I cover my mouth with my hand and look down hoping he wouldnt see me laughing. I look up to see the most beautiful girl she was tall, had long blonde hair with light brown in it, blue eyes, she had on blue jean shorts and a turquoise tank-top with tan flip flops and a necklace that says love on it she looked very familiar. I looked down realizing that i had been starring because she looked at me. "yo dev. are you ready?"  Drew scared me. i hadnt realized he was there. I seen how devin didnt want to stop talking to kate. then i realized where i had seen that girl. as Devin began walking back into the studio i decided to talk to her "hey! your the girl from the mall... uh i seen you in clairs earlier today right?" i said "uh I think so" she said  "she had the most beautiful smile" i thought to myself. "thank you" she said quietly and blushing "dude you said it out laud" devin said. i looked at him and realized he was right. my eyes widened. "well sorry but we have to go" drew said interrupting  "no problem. we have to get going to" the girl said. "wait, whats your name?"  i asked last minute as both girls were getting in the car "kristal, but everyone calls me krissy." she said "im tc" I said as she shut the door. all 3 of us waved bye to them as the backed up and left. we then went to the studio. "Boys we have a little problem. TC and Devin are in love." drew said loudly. and he had explained to the others what had happened.

---------

Krissy's pov

"that guy seemed to like you" kate said. "why do you think that? i said  "she had the most beautiful smile" kate whispered tauntingly. we both laughed "and it seems he stalks you, i mean first the mall and now the studio" i couldnt think of anything to say. i could fell my cheeks getting warm and my smile got bigger.

"you like him" she said. " yeah, okay. what about you and devin? since you know hes the guy from yesterday, i seen how you were looking at him.and he seems to like you to." i said "yeah but Devin and I dont matter. nothing is gonna happen. Its about you and TC." i couldnt stop smiling. its nice to talk about guys with Kate. I dont know why we never do. I pulled up to her house.

"BYE KRISSY!!!" she yelled back at me.about 5 minutes I was on my way back home when my mom called just to tell me she wont be home for 2 day. i hate staying at my house alone.

"hey kate" i said once she answered her phone

"Hey whats up"

"my mom called and said she wont be home for 2 days"i said hoping she would catch my drift since she knows i hate staying home alone

"wanna spend the night at my house?" she asked

"yes please, ill be there in 5." nd we both hung up

Kate, Jazz and I practically live at each others houses. so I have some clothes at Kates house