whats going on?

Hey guys! what up? sorry i havent updated lately. ive been busy with cheer. Basketball. shool drama and family drama. IM gonna eighter make this chaptr really long or post another one tonight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Devins Pov:

"um that was amazing! thanks for lunch guys!" Krissy said. "come on Katie" "yall are leaving already?" TC stod up and asked. "um Yeah. We have to go pick up jazzy go to the dance studio and rehearse for our performance" krissy said. i turned to kate, she was walking toward krissy so i grabbed her arm."whens yalls performance?" i asked "in about two weeks" kate whispered in my ear while she put her arms around my neck giving me a hug goodbye. i let go of her arm to wrap them around her waist when i realized how thight my grip on her arm was. "im so sorry. i didnt meant to grab you like that." i said worried. now i know she wont give me i chance i just hurt her. i left a red handprint on her. ugh. i ruined it. "its okay you didnt mean to do it devin, and dont worry im a skater ive had worse." she said trying to cheer me up. she gave me another hug but this one lasted longer and i held her .

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ ! her phone sarted vibrating in her back pocket.

"Hello?" she answered

"where the hell are you?" i heard some guy yell and th ephone wasnt even on speaker.

"Dont worry im fine. im with krissy" i looked at kissy and she looked concerned

"i didnt ask you who you were with!i asked where you were Katelynn! and your not with krissy because i just seen her eating lunch with some friends! So lie to me again!"

"John krissy had lunch with her friends while i wanted to be alone. then she picked me up so we can go pick up jazz to go to rehearsals! so I didnt freaking lie to to! If yu want prove here!"  wow  i never thought kate could get mad. she handed the phone to krissy! "hey john." at that point i couldnt een hear the guy anymore "no shes fine... she with me .....no thers no guys....we just stopped for  minute to get some drinks.... no there are no guys....promise... john shs getting older each day you cant keep her isolated like you want to she needs to be out talking with people yes even guys bye." and kriisy hung up.

"hey katie change of plans your spending the night at my house.Johns is mad right now." Krissy said. "oh and we are skipping rehearsal today. so lets go pick up jazz"

Kate was looking down at the ground like she was about to cry. she got up and walked out.  TC got up and ran to krissy. about a minute later he ran back to us. "whats up? what was that about?" Jayk and Drew asked. "um appereantly that was kates older brother on the phone and i have no idea if shes okay. maybe ere boyfriend should text her to make sure." after TC said that everyone looked at me. I just got up and ran to her hoping she hadnt left her. then i see krissy. "KRISSY KRISSY!" i yelled and she looked back and stopped.

I caught up. "wheres kates?" i asked. "shes already in the car" she said while pointing." would you mind if i talk to her?" i askd. "Uhhm shes upset right now and needs time." Krissy said. and left