The Signs:

The Signs: Love Horoscopes         {Aries-Cancer} 

Aries Love Horoscope: You're at that stage where you don't know whether this is your 'forever person', or if someone else is going to be the important one in your life or maybe someone new might join your life. You wont know yet but stick through your current relationship and see how everything goes. 

Tip: Stay Positive 

Taurus Love Horoscope: Your relationship is a main priority. Your significant other is in love with you and loves you for you. The months ahead are going to be filled with a lot of happiness with your significant other. Just remember that you gotta always be yourself. If you don't feel like your relationship is going well, talk with your boyfriend/girlfriend, open up and show them how you truly feel. 

Tip: Don't be afraid to show your true feelings to you partner. 

Gemini Love Horoscope: There is lots of luck ahead in your relationship and it's coming your way! Whether your in a relationship or you have a crush on the cute boy at school or have a special relationship with someone. You're going to have good luck in the future. Just remember that you must be open to the opportunity when the time comes to let it happen. 

Tip: Keep an opened-mind  

Cancer Love Horoscope: You're crushing on someone and they haven't noticed you yet; no need to worry or panic, you just need to do something a little different for them to take interest in you! AND NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE FOR THEM!! DO NOT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE but just do something eye-catching for them to notice you. Chances are they are probably just as shy and nervous as you so don't sweat it! just be confident in yourself. Do something that they're looking for in a boyfriend/girlfriend. When they do notice you, they will be interested and things will be interesting and memorable. 

Tip: Break out of your shell and be outgoing. Don't be shy just be yourself!