Alice

Just a picture I wanted to show you..
(-* ' ^')-*

A week later

Ruby

I have been chasing Alice everywhere and showing her everything. I loved having another girl in the house, besides Mey-rin, Ive always wanted to hang out with her but Im not allowed Sabastian says thats she's a servents so she cant get distracted.

I pushed Alice into the Library and showed her all the cool books I read, but I didnt show her my secret hideout in the library. I finished showing her everything and I stopped.
Ive showed her everything, now what? Maybe I should ask about her.

"What was your history? Family? Tragedies?"

"I cant remember my father, Im not sure about my siblings, or if I had any, and my mother is dead for sure. I was raised in a small village and I cant remember what happened before I came here."

Was she lying? I couldn't tell. She picked up her necklace and started fidiling with it.
She looked like she wasn't.
I nodded to keep her from questioning me then headed upstairs to see ciel.

"Would you like to go into town. We should get you some clothing or something."

Alice shook her head and looked at the ground. "But I don't have money."

I shook my head denying what she said. "Its ok I can pay for everything."

When we got into ciels office he was sitting there eating cake..... I want some, I never got any.

I shook off the thought and told them the real reason we were here.

"We're going into town."
"My lady not today you have to stay protected and we're busy."

"Ruby I cant protect you, please stay here. I dont want to dissapoint your parents by letting you get injured."
I looked at Ciel and put my head down.

I raised my head again
"No we'll be fine, we have Arthur now!"
I felt proud after saying that, so I walked out of the room standing tall.

Ciels POV
Why doesnt she listen. After they left I turned to Sabastain. "Cant she listen?"
"My lord I dont know, it could be the cause of having a friend."
"Thats no exsuse."

I turned and placed my head on my palm.

"You should've gone with her."
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"What is it my lord?"

"I would go with them but...."
I stopped and stood up leaving the room.

*few hours later*

I walked down the stairs when I saw a carriage driving towards the manor.

When I opened the door Ruby bursted out of the carriage and ran towards me.

"Alice needs help."
Before I could speak Arthur jumped out the carriage holding Alice who had a large peice of wood sticking out of her side.

I ran back inside and got sabastain.
We got back out and Sabastian grabbed Alice running back inside.

I walked towards arthur and started yelling at him. He ran inside and followed them.
"What happened."
Ruby looked at me and started crying.
"Its already my fault."

Im sorry freaking sorry I havent updated in a while, I got side tracked, I stoped going on to wattpad. Please dont kill me. Comment on what you thought of this chapter, I hope you liked it