Our home?

Demi
I got up from my position and stood up straight. I looked around the room trying find the kid who said that. I didn't look long because I was worried about the little tiger. I ran up the stairs and stopped in a hall. I heard crying come from the room closes to the stairs. I opened the door to see her crying. She was holding a mirror in her hand.
"Oh sweetie come here," I cooed running over to her.
I picked her up and put her in my lap. I took the mirror out of her hands and wrapped my arms around her. The mirror wasn't the best idea right now. I realized that I never got her name her real name.
"Hey cutie I never got your name down there. My names Demi what's yours?" I questioned.
She didn't respond. I knew she was thinking about her thoughts. I turned her around so she was face to face with me.  I put a finger under her chin and lifted it up. I stared into her eyes and smiled. Tears escaped her eyes. She tried to wipe them away but I grabbed her hands.
"You already know my name," Lilly screamed it downstairs," she whispered looking at the ground.
No. No I won't accept this. I found my daughter.
"Honey we both know those aren't your names. Now  what's your real name?" I whispered kissing her head.

Rosy
I hugged Demi and stared at the ground.
"Honey we both know those aren't your names. Now what's your real name?" She questioned kissing my head.
A very tiny smile escaped my mouth. Maybe Demi cares enough. I really don't want to but I do anyway. I give myself some hope.
"Rosy my name is Rosy.  But people call me....," I breath out.
Demi put her finger in my lips preventing me from finishing the rest.
"Your name is Rosy nothing less nothing more," she said into my ear.
I liked her. She was really nice. I took her hand into my paw and started playing with it.

Demi
Rosy what a beautiful name. She took my hands into her paws and started playing with them.
"Rosy would you like me to adopt you?" I questioned looking at her.
She stopped playing with my hands and looked at me. She searched my face  like she was looking for something. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. A small giggle escaped her mouth. Well I just found my new favorite song.
"You mean like you be my mommy and I live with you and you love me?" She asked.
I nodded my head and got up. I kneeled down in front of her and took both of her hands.
"I'm going to sign the papers ok love. Why don't you pack your clothes up and meet me down stairs," I smiled.
She nodded her head and ran around packing her clothes. I walked out of her room and downstairs. I found the woman standing at the desk again.
"I would like to adopt Rosy," I cleared my throat.
"Yes ok very well than. Sign here and she yours. Oh and Demi as you probably noticed she wears onesies. For some reason she won't wear regular clothes. She only wears those," she smiled handing me her file. I put it in my bag and thanked her.

Rosy
I can't believe I'm getting adopted by Demi Lovato. I run around putting onesies in my bag. I have a lion, pig, kangaroo, penguin, and tiger. Oh and my dragon. I change out of my tiger onesie and put on my dragon onesies. I carry my suitcase down the stairs and see Lilly.
"So getting adopted by Demi. I won't get to comfortable with her. She will just bring you back. No one will ever love you," she laughed.
She started messing up my braids again. I walked back trying to get away. People were circling around me. My breath was getting hitched.
"Mommy!" I screamed falling in the floor.
I covered my ears while tears found there way to my cheeks. Two strong arms lifted me up and put me on there hip. I looked up to see mommy. I was still breathing heavily. Demi walked out of the room and outside.
"Rosy your ok. Match my breathing honey. In... Out... In .... Out," she whispered rocking me side to side.
I finally got my breathing to normal again. I looked up to Demi to see her looking down at me. I lowered my gaze.
"Sorry about that. I'm such a baby," I whisper hoping she didn't hear that.
"Just because you whisper at the ground I can still hear you," Demi chuckled rubbing my back.
Woah she's good. We walk to a black car. Demi opens the door and helps me in. She comes in after me.

Demi
I help Rosy into the car and crawl in after her.
"Home Max," I tell max.
He nods his head and drive out of the parking lot. I look over to Rosy seeing her playing with her hands. I pull her into my lap. She leans against my chest and closes her eyes.
"Demi were home," Max whispers opening the door. I hop out of the car. Max takes Rosy from me so I can get the key. I turn around to see Rosy poking Max's nose. I smile at the sight and open the door. Max puts Rosy down and goes back to the car to get Rosy's bag. He puts them in the hall and leaves.
"Bye bye Maxy," Rosy giggles.
Max turns around and waves at us. I close the door and take a deep breath.