Your not worthless

Demi
It broke my heart to see Rosy like this. She was such a beautiful girl why couldn't she see that. I combed through her hair gently pulling out the knots.
"Do you want me to tell you what she said?" a small whisper asked.
I looked down to see Rosy looking up at me.

Rosy
I wanted to tell mommy what happen. I wanted her to tell me it wasn't true and that I should only listen to myself.
"Only if you want to baby," Demi spoke hugging me close.
I closed my eyes and nodded. She took my hands into hers and held them tight.
"I was waiting for you to get out of the changing room when the girl from the show came over to me. She told me I was a waste of space and I was holding you back. That you haven't been able to go on tour because of me. I'm sorry," my voiced cracked.
A tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek.

Demi
I couldn't believe it. I hugged Rosy tight not letting go. But that still doesn't explain what happen downstairs.
"Rosy why didn't you want to eat downstairs?" I asked turning her to face toward me.
"Dallas told me that if I eat anymore I'll get too fat and than I couldn't hug you any more," she whispered playing with her hands.
Why in the world would she do that. I put Rosy on my bed and walked downstairs.
"Oh honey were just about to leave," my mom said walking out of the kitchen.
I walked outside and saw Dallas.
"Why would you tell my daughter that stuff. You know how I feel about bullying. And in my own house too! You can't come back here until I've seen you change!" I grit through my teeth.
I walk back inside and say goodnight to Maddie and mom.

Rosy
I walk out of Demi's room and into mine. I change into my pig onesies and walk downstairs. Moms on her phone looking through Twitter.
"Mommy am I holding you back from your job?" I ask leaning over the coach.
Mom puts her phone down and pulls me over in her lap.
"Listen here Rosy. You are not in any way in my way. I can do a tour anytime I want. You are beautiful and turning out to be the gorgeous girl. I am so lucky to have you in my family. Your not fat one bit. Your perfect just the way you are. You are DEFINITELY not a waste of space. Got it!" She says looking right into my eyes.
I give her a big hug and snuggle into her chest.

Demi
I hold Rosy tight and we just sit on the couch in each other's arms. It's so peaceful and quiet. Soon I feel Rosy go limp in my arms. I get up and walk upstairs. I think she's going to sleep with me tonight.
"Goodnight honey," I whisper to her.
A smile spreads across her face as she snuggles closer to me.