Im not leaving

Rosy

I woke up in my own bed tangled in my blankets. I was still in my pig onesies. I got out of my bed and got dressed in regular clothes.
"I can do this.  It's just regular clothes right?" I said to my self.

Wrong. You look so ugly in those clothes. Go back into your baby clothes. Look your shirt can't cover up your fat tummy

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see mommy making pancakes. I'm surprised she didn't burn the house down. I walked over to the table and sat down. I kept pulling my shirt down trying to cover up my tummy.

Demi
I woke up a little earlier today to make breakfast. I'm surprised I haven't burned the house down yet. I was cooking pancakes when I saw Rosy come down. She had shorts and a shirt on. By the vibe I was getting she didn't want to be in those clothes one bit. I pretended to not notice her. She walked over to the table and sat down. I noticed that she kept pulling down her shirt to cover her stomach. Oh boy!
"Morning Rosy how did you sleep?" I asked putting a plate of pancakes in front of her.
She stopped pulling her shirt down and smiled up at me.

Rosy
My voices were getting so strong. They kept telling me to hide my stomach.

It's sticking out cover it up

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and ran over to mommy. I didn't care that she was eating her food. I hopped right into her lap and hid my head into her chest.
" what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours honey?" Mommy asked.
"To much for me to handle," I whispered looking down at the table.
Mommy wrapped her arms around me hugging me close. I love mom's hugs there the best. 

Demi
I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her really tight. I'm knew her voices were bugging you. Out of the corner of my eye I see her pull her shirt down.
"Why are you forcing something on you that makes you uncomfortable?" I whisper into her ear.
She breaks down in my chest. I hold her close to me and draw shapes on her back with my finger. Tears fall down on my lap but I don't care. I pick her up and put her on my hip. She puts her head in the crook of my neck. I walk upstairs and into my room. I walk over to my balcony and open the door.  I walk outside and look at the sun in the sky.
"It's really pretty," Rosy whispered looking up into the sky.
I smile down at her and kiss her forehead. I walk back into my room and walk into the bathroom. I place her on the bathroom sink and face her towards the mirror.
"What do you see Rosy?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist. Rosy slowly looks up into the mirror and quickly closes her eyes.

Rosy
I couldn't look at myself I was ugly. But I knew it wasn't true. I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror.
" I see a young girl. She's in clothes that she doesn't want to wear. She's trying to fight her voices in her head... Alone. Her eyes are dull and lost of hope. She wants someone to remind her that she's ok to be alright but is too afraid to ask for it," I explain really studying my reflection.
Mommy puts her head on my shoulder and kisses my cheek.
"I see this young girl that's been sad for too long. She tries to fit into something she's not. But if you look deeper you see this young happy girl. She's so kind and wouldn't hurt a thing. Her laugh is her moms best music. She happy when she's herself," mom says looking into the mirror.
I turn around and hug mom. She smiles at me and whips so tears away from me. I smile up at her. At that moment I knew I was going to be fine.

Demi
"Mom can we go back downstairs and finish breakfast?" Rosy ask. I smile at her and picks her up. We walk out of my room and go towards the kitchen but turn into her room. I  sit her on her bed and walk into her closet. I come back with her penguin onesie. A smile spreads across Rosy's face . She grabs it from me and rush's  into the bathroom. She runs out of the bathroom with a smile on her face. She comes running at me. I get up and pick her up in half run. We walk downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Don't leave me mommy I dot know what I would do without you," Rosy mumbles with food in her mouth.
"Never," I tell her.