~Prolouge~

~Prolouge~

Long time ago, in a magical place called Mewni , lived a princess . Star Butterfly , some say she's reckless and irresponsible, Just because she ... FIGHT monsters, TAME wild unicorns, and LIKES to have fun. And she had more fun when she had their families greatest heirloom, the royal magic wand.

But when she tested it, she set a kingdom on fire and the people on rampage. Star's parents thinks she can't handle it. So as punishment, she was sent on Earth. On Earth , she met a boy of his age , Marco Diaz.

Marco Diaz is a kid who love karate, Nachoes, academics and sports. He was irritated when all of his classmates call him Safe Kid. But on a special day, he was called by the principal to acompany Star Butterfly on their academy. And he was more irritated, when he found out that Star Butterfly accidentally will be moving on his house.

After 2 years of after what happened at that incident.Now, Star Butterfly can now control her wand, but she still a little irresponsible on herself. But Marco makes sure that he will steer Star Butterfly at the right direction. But now, Star and Marco has developed some feelings for each other. But that's not all, they will encounter problems like new people and things that will test their bond for each other.

Find out what will happened here.

"Let the Love Begin" has a theme song .

~Let the Love Begin~ by Julie Anne San Jose

Thank you and Please Read it.