Chapter 4

There was complete silence in the room, all waiting for Ariana to awake, what if she didn't? What is she never woke up? What if she died? No, that cannot happen and her heart was still beating smoothly, the only thing that everyone had to go through now, was waiting for her to awake. She flinched, everyone's eyes widened as she finally awoke from her deep sleep. Yet, there was still complete silence in the room, Arianna's head was spinning like crazy. She couldn't remember anything that happened just an hour ago.
" Where am I? "Asked Arianna in confusion.
"Don't worry baby Ariana, it's okay now you're in hospital we've just had your scans done "said her mother, she looked as if she were in despair. Arianna could tell as well, it had been her and her mum for a long time, almost as if they were one person.
Arianna had a brief glance around the room before she realise she hit her head and the room is spinning like crazy but even worse,she couldn't remember anything, of course she could remember the long run stuff but nothing else, she was going to ask how this happened, then the most troubling memory came back into her head. She remembered the bed that she was lying in
"Whose bed is this? "Asked Ariana, with the worst troubling look on her face of the deepest darkest to spare which had been her long lost best friend.
"I'm in Tee's bed aren't I? "Arianna was deeply hoping that this was not the answer, maybe she was just in you know the one that looks similar, I mean you know it was a hospital they all look the same, right? Wrong!
Everyone's head shook.
"So you mean I am in my dead best friends hospital bed? "Asked Tee
"I'm afraid so, honey, please don't panic honestly just relax and focus getting better.

"A letter for miss Ariana island" said the nurse as she came in to the room, Ariana raised her hand. Cole and spencer by her side opened it for her.

You sicken me, then there were 2, bitches- shadows.