Chapter Six- Malorie POV

New chapter time!!!!! 😄😄😄😄 Sorry it took so long guys! Most of you know I was sick and slept for 4 days, and thus didn't work on the chapter.😷😷😷😬😬🤒🤒 But anyway thanks so much for reading! Shoutout to @foreverdirectioner67 for bugging me about this 

I spent the rest of school meeting new people, drawing to my hearts content, and singing my heart out. But the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Killick. Girly Malorie really hoped he was thinking about me. Normal Malorie wasn't sure what she wanted. Soon, school was out and I got on the bus.

When I got home, my mom asked, "How was your first day?"

"Pretty good," I replied.

"Did you make any friends?" 

"Yep, a few. A bunch of us are going to play Magic at 5:30 at Killick's tomorrow. Can I go? Pleaseeee?"

"I take it Killick is one of your new friends. Sure you can go. I'm happy you're making friends."

"Yay! Thanks mom!"

I went up to my room, dropped my backpack on the floor (THUNK!), and grabbed my sketchbook. "What should I draw?" I wondered.

I decided I would sketch a picture of the redhead and the handsome guy from Biology. I also decided they were adorable. I sketched them on a porch swing in front of a cute little house. It was obviously several years in the future, because a wedding ring glittered on her finger. "Oh no," I said. "Romantic Malorie has taken over again."

But Normal Malorie couldn't hold her back. Romantic Malorie smiled as she drew a white picket fence around the house. She then proceeded to erase their hands and redraw their fingers intertwined.

"What if Killick and I—" Romantic Malorie was cut short by Normal Malorie regaining control. 

Normal Malorie looked at the sketch. "It's kind of cute. I think I'll leave it like it is," She decided.

"Malorie! Time for dinner!" Davis, her favorite brother, yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I scampered down the stairs and strolled Into the kitchen. There was spaghetti on the stove. Davis dished himself some, excused himself, and went back to his room with his plate. Oh wait, that probably sounds pretty weird. All of us in my family are introverts., so we all get our food and go back to our rooms. 

I got some spaghetti, put it on a plate, and scampered back upstairs to my room. I ate my food (which was great BTW), did my homework (yes, homework on the first day. Sacrilege!), then went back to sketching. I sketched until I was tired, then I put my dishes I the dishwasher, stuck my stuff in my backpack, put it and my violin by the door, and put my pajamas on. I then returned to my room and went to sleep, trying not to think about Killick and failing, and thinking about Magic and the cute ship from biology.

                  *                                              *                                           *

The next day, I woke up, ate breakfast and got ready for school. Soon, I grabbed my stuff and got in the minivan. Before too long, we were at school. "Bye mom, love you," I said as I got out of the car.

I went to go put my violin in the band room. I walked through the door and, lo and behold, there was Killick. "Hey!" He said.

"Hi," I replied. 

Looking at the case in my hands, he asked, "You play violin?"

"Yep."

"Oh cool. Then we have class together today."