Chapter Twelve: The worst people are the ones who complicate things.

[A/N: This chapter is underconstruction. Haha. Kidding. But seriously, I think I'd be editing some parts of this chapter a little later. I don't know. Haha. Anyways, tell me what you think about this one! Enjoy. :)]

It’s only a 10 minute drive from my house to Tony’s.

“I’ll just stay here outside,” Damian insisted as he parked in front of Tony’s residence.

“This will only take just a jiff,” I assured him.

He nodded and didn’t say anything.

I wonder what’s going inside of his head right now. I really wish that everything that is happening right now is ok with him. I know that he understands me but this situation is really awkward for his part, I’m pretty sure.

I was glancing at Damian from the corner of my eye to see his reaction as I walked inside Tony’s house. As usual, he was pokerfaced.

As I was expecting, Tony’s parents are not around.

I went straight to his room and saw him curled on his bed.

“Tony.”

He slowly looked around. He looked like a mess. His hair uncombed, his face pale and sweaty. I couldn’t take seeing him like this.

“You came,” he mumbled, almost a whisper.

I nodded. I sat on his bed, getting Pop’s reserved insulin that I got from our medical kit at the kitchen.

I handed it to Tony, “Here, I don’t know if this would do, but I wish it would.”

He smiled at me weakly, getting the insulin from me. He grabbed a syringe from his bedside table then injected a dosage of insulin on his stomach.

He closed his eyes, laying his back straight on his bed.

I went inside his bathroom, getting a face towel and wetting it with lukewarm water.

“How are you feeling now?” I asked him as I wiped his forehead with the towel.

“Pretty awesome,” he muttered, eyes still closed.

“Good.”

We were both quiet for a couple of minutes. When he looks like he was already fallen into sleep, I stood up. But he grabbed my hand, letting me sit back at his bed.

I sighed. Now this is the part where the sick guy would let me stay at his side a little but longer.

“Stay just a little bit longer,” he told me.

I knew it.

“What’s this Tony?” I asked him.

“What’s what?”

This,” I gestured to all of him. “I’m about to go on a date with my boyfriend today, but look at where I am now.”

“You chose me instead going out with that guy?”

That Guy has a name Tony. And no, I’d still go out with him today. After I’m done with you,” I stood up, putting my hands on my back so he won’t be able to pull me back beside him, “Which I already am.”

“Look,” he got up, sitting on his bed. “I know some things aren't gonna be the same between us ever again. But I want you to know that I won’t give up on us. If you’d just give me another chance—“

“There’s no point for giving chances,” I cut him off. “Now, if you don’t mind, I still have some unfinished business with Damian.” I stood up, walking straight to his door.