Ch.7

When I got to school Luke was standing by my locker and so I ran up to him and gave him a big welcoming morning hug!  He asked me if I wanted too skip school today and I said yeah being in love makes you do stupid things trust me I would know!  So we left and went out for breakfast we went to Mc Donalds and I order a medium Carmel frapea with a breakfast burrito and Luke ordered an egg Mc muffin with a black coffee. So when our food was ready we sat down and just talked about our relationship he said that he wants to be more than friends and I agreed. I mean he's been my crush since preschool and we're now in high school! I was glad he said that. After breakfast we went to his house and nobody was home so we chilled out on his couch and wached a movie I fell a sleep and so did Luke.when I woke up it was 1:45 I had too use the bathroom really bad so I got up and Luke said "no don't leave me come back ". I toled him I was going to the bathroom he followed me but waited for me to come out. When I did he grabbed me and Took me down stairs were we had lunch he made me some raimon noodles and we shared it. After lunch it was almost three so he took me home and we said our good bys and he left.