Ch.33

So this morning already started off shitty but it got better twords the end I got to see Luke and he made me so happy he surprised me with chocolates, that we're all my favorite, at the end of school I met up with Luke and we went to his house, he never told me what we were going to do so when we got there we cuddled and watched a movie I just happened to fall asleep in his arms. I had woken up to him looking at me, I asked him "what he was looking at," and he said "your glowing already I just want to look at my gorgeous girl forever, but I can't bc we've got dinner waiting in the kitchen." I looked at him like really and he shaked his head yes so we went to the kitchen and ate. But the surprises didn't stop there... He looked at me and said "baby girl I love u so damn much and I will love this baby with all my heart trust and believe it, ik we can't get married yet and I got u pregnant so ur parents aren't real happy with me rn, so here is a promise ring that one day when everything dies down and I gain ur parents trust and I have the balls to ask ur father for ur hand in marriage I will, but for now baby take this promise ring, for my promise of marrying you one day." I was in tears of course I took the ring and gave him a big hug. After that I stayed the night and went to sleep in his arms again.