Chapter 11

What's up guys! Sorry I haven't updated this. I know it's been forever. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. Here's another chapter for you!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked in front of Jason's apartment building.. Was it really a good idea to stay at his apartment..? If Jeff found out he'd be super pissed.. But it's his own fault for scaring me like that. 

I shook my head and got out of my car, going up to his apartment. It was a small building but it looked nice. It was like a log cabin. I knocked on his door and heard footsteps coming closer to it. Jason opened the door and smiled "Hey Savannah" He stepped aside so I could come in. 

"Hey.." I mumbled slightly, not really wanting to talk. I just wanted to get away from Jeff for a bit. I should have known he was going to do some crazy shit like that. Ugh i'm such an idiot. Jason dragged me out of my thoughts "Are you alright?" I nodded slightly "Yeah my boyfriend was just being an ass.." I mumble sitting on the couch. 

Jason sat next to me "Again?" I chuckled slightly "Yeah.. Again.." I looked down at my feet. I felt him place a hand under my chin and turn my head towards him. He looked deep into my eyes. His eyes were the color of the sea, his hair fit his face perfectly. He leaned in to kiss me. I stayed there for a moment before I actually realized what was about to happen.

I stood up quickly "N-No" He looked up at me "Oh.. I'm sorry I just.. I'm sorry" I shook my head "No i'm sorry. I think I gave you the wrong idea. I didn't ask to come here to hook up with you." He sighed softly "That's kinda what my offer was about.." I looked at him in shock "Are you serious? You were going to try to hook up with me?" He nodded slightly "I thought it'd be easy since you were upset and needed comfort." He shrugged slightly. I glared at him and grabbed my coat "I'm leaving" I walked towards the door.

He stood up "Where? Back to your boyfriend?" I spun around and looked at him "My boyfriend wouldn't cheat on me. So I couldn't do this to him." I left the apartment going back to my car. I couldn't believe that's the only reason he talked to me!

I got back in my car and headed back to the house. I parked in the driveway and walked inside. Jeff wasn't in the kitchen or living room. 

I walked into the bedroom and Jeff was on the bed.... with another girl.. I dropped my coat on the floor and Jeff looked behind him, staring at me in shock "Savannah.." I turned and ran out of the room. "Savannah!" I heard him get up and run after me. 

Jeff grabbed my arm before I could get into my car. He spun me around and looked at me in the eyes "It's not what you think!" I already had tears streaming down my face "Then what is it!" He sighed "I was asking her what would be the best way to do something involving you.." I looked at him confused "What?" He sighed again "I can't.. I can't tell you right now! You just have to trust me okay? Please?" I sighed "Jeff you were in the bed with another girl.." "But we weren't doing anything!" He fought back. I looked down. He sighed again "Please Savannah.. I know I haven't given you a good reason to trust me before.. But please. Please trust me right now. I really need you too.." I looked back up at him. He had those pleading eyes. I've never seen him look so serious.. I sighed "Fine.." He grinned and hugged me "Thank you, love.. Thank you so much" I hugged him back. He was acting.. Different from earlier.. He whispered in my ear "I love you" I buried my face in his neck "I love you too.." What was going on? Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? What exactly was he planning? And who the fuck is that girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for the long wait! Thank you for being patient with me! I love you guys!

~ Savvy