Chapter 2

I've been staring at my ceiling for hours. Thinking about what I should do.  I already tried running. He found me and almost killed me. My thoughts were interrupted by Jeff climbing on top of me "W-What are you doing?" He smiled at me "Just messing around. What are you doing?" I stared at him "I'm being straddled by a killer." The look on his face told me I shouldn't have said that. He took his knife out and put it to my neck. This time I fought back. I kicked him off me and onto the floor. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I could hear him behind me. I had to get away. I saw a policeman but before i could yell for help I got tackled from the side and I fell into a ditch.

 I looked up to see who was on top of me. I was expecting Jeff but it wasn't him. I stared at him as he stared at me. Jeff walked up to us. "Thanks Jack, you can get off her now." This Jack person never looked away from me. His name sounded familiar. I know i've heard it before. Thats when it hit me. Eyeless Jack. One of the most known killers out there. Along with Masky, Ben, Sally, and Jane. He was my favorite though. I never thought i'd meet him. To tell you the truth I really didn't want to.. But here I am. In a ditch with Jack on top of me. 

Jack looked up at Jeff then at me. "Who's this girl?" Jeff looked annoyed by his question "No one. Get off her." Jack stayed on top of me "She must be important  if you want me off her." Jeff looked even more annoyed "She's not, now get off her." There was a moment of silence no one moved that's when Jeff spoke again "Jack-" I cut him off "I'm Savannah..." Jeff looked at me obviously mad "He didn't have to know your name." I ignored Jeff and started talking to Jack "Eyeless Jack. Am I right?" He didn't say anything but he nodded. I smiled "You don't say much do you Jack?" He shook his head. I was about to say something else when Jeff shoved Jack off me. I forgot Jeff was there and boy did he look pissed. Jack stood up "What the hell man?!" Jeff shrugged "I told you to get off her. You didn't listen."

I took this chance to run. I saw a teddy bear on the road. I went to pick it up when I heard someone say "Are you stupid? Don't pick that up." I turn around to see Jane. This must be a dream. meeting two of the most wanted killers on earth- Make that three here came Sally running out of the woods toward me. She picked her bear up and ran back to Jane. Jane looked at me and said "Where's Jack?" I pointed over to the place where I saw him last. He wasn't there and neither was Jeff. 

Thats when i heard a deep voice whisper in my ear "Looking for me?" I turn around to see Jack standing behind me, along with Jeff, who still looked pissed. I backed up. I had to get out of here. I was around four killers. I ran but I didn't get that far. I had ran into someone I looked down to see who I had fallen on. It was Ben. Great another killer. He looked at me and smiled "Hey there." I got pulled to my feet by yet again another killer. This time it was Masky. I've met all the most wanted killers on earth in less than an hour. I looked around and yet again I was the center of attention. 

Jeff grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him "She's mine so don't even think about it." Ben grabbed my other arm and pulled me away from Jeff "No she's mine. She fell on me." Jane pulled me away from Ben "No you're both wrong. I need someone to teach to kill. I saved her from Sally's bear." Sally grabbed onto my leg "No! She's mine!" Masky pulled me away from them "Mine" Jack walked up and grabbed me, pulled me away from everyone and throw me over his shoulder "No one gets her cause i'm taking her." Jeff yelled "Hey! She's my best friend!" Jack put me down and walked up to Jeff. "You killed her family and then tried to kill her. How is that a best friend?" Jeff didn't say anything, he looked down. 

Jack walked back to me and grabbed my hand "Bye" He then he pulled me away from everyone. I looked back to see Jeff looking at me. He looked so sad. I could have sworn I saw a tear fall from his eye. I couldn't tell because he ran off after that. I don't know what came over me. I broke free of Jack and ran after Jeff passed all the other killers. They watched as I ran after him. He's so fast. I yelled his name, but he didn't stop. I couldn't run anymore so I had to stop. I watched as he ran away.

I walked back home. On my way I ran into Jack. He was in the same place where I left him. He watched me as I walked toward him. He spoke to me "He won't come back for a while.." I didn't even look at him. "I know Jeff more than you do. He'll be back." He looked at me "Do you still consider him your best friend?" I didn't say anything a little while.. I finally spoke "I'm.. not sure.." He didn't say anything. "Why didn't you leave or run after me when I left?" I asked "I knew you'd be back." I looked at him "So you waited?" He nodded. I got home and Jack said his goodbyes to me. But before he left he kissed me. He left after that without saying anything else..