Chapter 5

Savannah's POV

Jack left. I'm alone now, again. You're always going to be alone. No.. I have Jeff. What that killer? He killed your parents. I know but- But nothing you're in love with a guy who killed your parents thats sick. No it's not- Don't lie to yourself. I'm not- Stop it. I can't help my feelings. Yes you can. You have to hate him.

I'm going crazy. I'm talking to myself. This is what happens when i'm alone. I'm always alone.. I started to cry. Why did this happen to me? Why? I heard someone run into the living room I turn around to see Jeff standing there staring at me. "J-Jeff?" He walked over to me and held me. I never felt more safe in my life. Weird I know. He continued to hold me "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry I left you." Was he really apologizing to me? I hugged him "It's okay.." He looked at me "No it's not.. I left you alone." 

I smiled "I'm fine-" "Stop pretending!" He yelled. The look on his face scared me. It's the same one he gave me when he was about to kill me. That sad but happy look. Thats when he started laughing. "I don't like people who lie to me.." I wasn't lying... Okay maybe I was.. But how was I supposed to tell him that I really did love him. He doesn't believe me. He'd just kill me faster. He took his knife out and he put it to my throat. 

Why? I thought everything was going to be okay. Before he could say his three words to me I knocked the knife out of his hand and dove for it. My side was killing me. But that didn't matter right now. I had to stay alive. He jumped on top of me. He tried to take the knife from me. I kicked him off of me and got up. I started to run toward the door but he tackled me. I flipped him over where I was on top of him. He had a smirk on his face and he laughed. He was having fun with this. "Wow, never knew you could put up such a fight Savannah." I looked down at him "Well when it's life or death I can put up one hell of a fight." 

He laughed and shoved me off him and got on top of me. I still had the knife. I raised my arms up to stab him but he poked my side and i dropped the knife "Hey! thats not fair!" I pouted. He laughed so much he fell off me. Was he just playing around with me? Did he get a kick out of scaring me half to death? I stared at him and he calmed down. "The look on your face was priceless!" He started laughing again. He was messing with me. I pouted again and walked upstairs to my room. I could still hear him laughing.. It wasn't that funny. 

I'll never understand him or the way he thinks. He calms down and walks upstairs to my room. He opens my door. "Hey" I look at him "You done with trying to kill me?" He chuckles "I wasn't really going to hurt you. I wanted to see how you'd react to me trying to kill you." I stared at him in shock "You scared me half to death!" He laughs and walks toward me "I'm sorry" He hugs me. I hug him back. 

I whispered something thinking he wouldn't hear it "It's like out times" But he did. He heard every word "What is?" I looked up at him "D-Did you hear what I said?" He laughs "Every word." I look down "Oh.. Well the hug is like out times." Be laughs "What about this?" He leans down and kisses me. I stared at him in shock. He just laughed and pulls away. "Well I gotta go." I snapped out of it "What? Why?" He turns around and looks at me "Do you want me to stay the night?" I looked out my window.. it was dark.. I turn back to Jeff and without thinking I answer him "Yes." He looks at me in shock "Really?" I already said yes. Can't take it back.. "Yeah" He smiled "Great!" He walks towards me and hugs me. I'll never understand him...