Darling, You're In Fruit Basket

"T- GIVE ME MY NACHO'S WOMAN!" I screamed and tackled Tori to the ground as we fought for the bowl of Nacho's.

"JUST TAKE THEM YOU - there's a strange person staring through the window Caitlin" sitting up my eyes connect with pair of blackish grey ones.

"The fuck?!" Tori and I get up and rush over to the window, we cupped our hands around our eyes as we stared out into the raining world out side of our home.

"Who the hell was that?"

"Don't ask me! I thought it was freaking Toby or something!"

"Let's just calm down and - Fruit Basket has been playing while we were fighting over the N- did you just eat them all?!" Tori screams at me.

"Mmppfdsfd" I bowed my head, chewing the last of the bowl of Nacho's.

"UGH, let's just watch Fruit Basket"

"Oh-kay" I muttered, sitting next to her on the couch as we began the episode again - with the curtain closed.

A loud clap of thunder hit above us and all of the lights went out.

"... really? Really Thor?!" Tori yells.

I laughed and tried to find my iPod to see in the darkness, "Tor-eh, where is your iPod?"

Nothing.

WAT.

"TORI, YOUR IPOD PEASANT!" I screamed, still nothing.

"Gurl, you better not be messy with me" I muttered and found my iPod, picking that up I un-locked it and waved it around, trying to spot Tori.

"Tori mate, come on. This isn't funny" I frowned, before I turned and stared at the person behind me.

"Oh..." I say, dropping my iPod in shock - it was that guy from the window! Turning I stared to run from the tall, dark haired boy with blue eyes.

Stumbling about, hitting the coffee table and the freaking wall I used my hands to help me down the hall way as I started to freak out.

Tori, Tori, where is T-

"Hello"

"HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS" I screamed, bumping into someone who sounded like Tori, "Tori?"

"Yeah, I went to get a flash light and-" 

"THAT CREEPER FROM BEFORE IS INSIDE OUR HOUSE!" I screamed, shaking Tori blindly as I freaked out some more.

"Caitlin, don't be silly- OH MER GERD!" I was blinded by light from Tori's  flash light.

"MY EYES!" I yelled, stepping out of the light beam and rubbed them. Then I opened my eyes and stared at the person in front of me, "... You're not Tori..."

I jumped into the air and into Tori's arm's - kind of funny how this is how we met, all we need is the potato and the horse - just... don't ask.

"Tori and Caitlin, come with-" 

"RUN!" I screamed and Tori took off.

"Wait, why am I carrying you?!" Tori dumps me onto the ground and dissappears into the darkness.

"Gee, love you too" I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I knew you were going to run"

"TORI!" I screamed, just as I felt the guy pick me up and throws me over his shoulder. Kicking and cussing at the ass who walked through the darkness - the lights suddenly flickered on and I saw Tori peep out of the cupboard.

"T-" the cupboard door suddenly opens and she flies out. Tori's and my own eyes widened in shock as she stopped in front of me - behind the guy and then he turns and throws her over his shoulder too.

"WHAT THE HECK?! PUT ME DOWN SHADOW MAN!"

"Is it me, or does he smell like peppermint?" I asked her quietly, she stops screaming and sniffs the guys shirt.

"He does" we gave eachother a weird look before we were suddenly thrown off of the guy's shoulder and into darkness - wait, wait, wait... did I just black out? Is that what's happening?!

A/N: Tori is my good friend Rainbow_Bacon :P