Chapter 03: Delayed Reaction

Tori's point of view:

"So, let me get this straight," Caitlin milked the scenario for everything's it's got - Kyo was red faced and she seemed to love annoying him, "Your family is cursed - by a Zodiac spirit and-"

"Where did you get the spirit thing from?" Yuki asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

"Well, you guy's turn into an Zodiac because you are possessed by it's spirit" I piped up, staring at the three Zodiac possessed males, to be honest, the tension in the room was hilarious, Caitlin was really going all out on this 'Annoy Kyo' thing.

"And each time you get hugged by a member of the opposite sex... you transform into your animal?"

"YES!" Kyo screams.

"Now, now Kyo, she's just trying to get her head around it" Shigure smiles brightly at us from the other side of the table, Tohru walks in and put some tea and biscuits down in front of us and Caitlin stole the tea pot. Banging my head against the table everyone stared at her as she sat their - trying to look innocent and all.

"Cool" she say's before she pours herself some tea, but then kept the pot.

"... I'm guessing you like tea, Cat?" Tohru smiles at her.

"UH-HA, and Tori goes crazy for.... oh what was it... hmm..." Caitlin 'thinks' for a moment before grinning, "Spring rolls! Isn't that right, Tori"

"... I think you're the one that likes Spring Rolls Caitlin" I sweat dropped at her.

"Then what's your favorite food?" she ask's me.

"Chocolate-"

"Tori's favorite food is chocolate-" Kyo slams his fists down onto the table, glaring at Caitlin.

"WHY DOES THIS EVEN MATTER?!"

"... well, someone had gotten locked outside when it rained" I chuckled at Caitlin's remark before Shigure stood and told us he was leaving for the main house, to go talk to Akito, I saw Caitlin visibly stiffen before she looked over at me with worry in her eyes, smiling at her I gave her the best 'We're doomed' smile i've ever pulled.

"Bye" Tohru, Cat and I yelled as Shigure stared at us with sparkles around him, then Kyo slammed the sliding door shut so we couldn't see Shigure anymore - but we could still hear him 'awwing' and chanting 'high school girls are so adorable!', really Shigure, really?

"Can you guy's promise not to tell Yuki's, Shigure's and Kyo's secret Kitty-chan and Tori-chan?" Tohru ask's, Caitlin turn's and stares at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Of course we can," I started.

"It isn't our own secret after all, therefore it isn't our's to share," Caitlin smiles at Tohru.

"Therefore we won't share it, you have our word" I bowed and Caitlin follows my lead, but of course she added something to the end of our little 'rehearsed' line that we always wrote in our Fan Fiction's back in the real world, just to stir things up really - something she is extremely good at might I add.

"And I would like to stay around longer to annoy Kyo-chan, and knowing that he's a cat makes it much more enjoyable to poke fun at him"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-!" Kyo yells and Caitlin throws me over the table - at Kyo. I landed on top of him, his face turns to horror and fear as I laid on top of him before he transformed into a cat as Cat makes a quick escape.

"GET. OFF. OF. ME!" Kyo screams.

"Aww, is the grumpy cat grumpy that Kitty-chan got the better of him?" I pout at him as Yuki helped me up and off of the angry cat.