Chapter 04: The Prank And The Entry Exam

Caitlin's point of view:

Humming while stirring a pot oatmeal with a massive grin on my face.

"What's got you in such a good mood? And why aren't you sleeping in - you pranked him without me, didn't you?" I tilted my head back and gave Tori a big grin.

"That's really creepy - are you making me oat meal?!" I nodded and turned the stove off and dumped the whole pot of oat meal into a bowl. I shoved it into her hands and I went and sat down at the table and drummed my fingers against the table as Tori turns into a blur as she eats the oat meal.

"AH!" Stopping dead Tori eyes me with wide eyes as I chuckled evilly and rubbed my hands together.

"CAITLIN!"

"He already knows your behind it" Tory sweat drops at me as I heard Kyo run down the stairs and into the room, his skin dyed pink.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

"What do you mean?" I gave Kyo an innocent look.

"I KNOW YOU DIDN'T, SO DON'T LIE!"

"Lie about what?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Kyo, stop pestering the innocent girl" Shigure pops up next to me and I squeal and fall backwards in shock as he suddenly pinches my cheeks.

"Let me go you-"

"PERVERT" Yuki pops up out of no where as well and bonked Shigure on the head. Shaking my head I stood and scratched the back of my head.

"What the... do you guy's have a magic power or something where you can pop out of no where - Tori?! Where'd ya go?!"

"I'M GETTING DRESSED!"

Chuckling I sat back on the table, in my pyjama's as Shigure jumps back into life.

"That reminds me, you should get dressed Cat-san, and - err... you should have a show Kyo" Shigure muses as the pink skinned boy fumed while glaring at me.

"After I hit this one" He stomps over to me and I grabbed the remainder of Oat Meal that Tori left, just as Yuki stuck his hand out and grabbed Kyo's ankle and tripped him.

Landing on his face, I stared at Kyo for a minute before I tipped the bowl and let the sludge that I didn't like splat onto his odd coloured hair, "I think I'll go change now" I stared at Shigure who was beaming at me and then Yuki who was eating his breakfast before I skipped out of the room with the bowl stuck to the back of Kyo's head by Oat Meal.

Getting up to my room I found some leggings and pulled those on before a large shirt that went to my mid-thigh and then some boots that had appeared in the backpack... like magic... hmm...

Turning while running my fingers through my hair I opened the door to find Tori in a brilliant pink outfit. I stuck my fist into my mouth as I tried my best not to laugh at her furious expression as she stood in the pinkest and puffiest dress I've ever seen, with matching pink ballet flats and a pink scrunchy holding her hair up.

"... So, Tai?"

"Yes - Tai" She spat his name and I smirked at her before I looped my arm with hers and started to skip down the stairs - well, I was dragging Tori behind me as I did, which was amusing and brilliant because she was just a blob of pinkness.

"Right, come on children" Shigure says and Tori and I follow him out of the house - with the cat.

After awhile of walking we came to what seemed to be the school and I skidded to a stop, "No..."

"Caitlin?" Shigure asks me.

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!" I screamed and tried to make a run for it, but Shigure seemed to grab Kyo's shirt and mine and started to drag us through the door.

"Now, now, Kyo and Caitlin, school's a good place to make friend's!"

"Nooo!" I screamed with Kyo as Shigure throws us into a room and we get pushed down into separate desks as Tori came in and sat down without a fight, the fool.

"Your test starts, now" Scowling at the guy in a suit I looked down at the test and almost banged my head against the table's surface - I mean, two plus two? I know the answer for that! It's five! (I'm kidding here).

Freaking hell these guys are idiots, this is sarcasm by the way children.

Take note of it, because you'll need it when you're in high school.

I made the best pain sound come out of my mouth before I banged my head on the desk, "Caitlin, man up - it's just a test"

"It's just a test" I mimicked Tori's voice as I glared at her before I turned back to my test and stared at it before I noticed it was just a freaking shade in the bubble test... oh I got this...

And then I started to make pretty patterns with the bubbles. This. Is. The. Best. Test. Ever!

Walking out of the classroom before the others I looked back and forth of the corridor before I spotted someone turning the corning, curiosity hit me and I hurried after the person and turned the corner - only to bump into an attractive male.

"Whoa there..." He muses and stares up at him.

"Nope." I turned around and made an escape - not gonna get myself wrapped up in that kind of mess.

"SHIGURE!" I yelled, at them man trying to perv on a teacher, he yelps and whisper around to find my looking at him innocently, "Why were you look at the pretty ladies bum?"

"I-I-I wasn't!  I swear!" He stutters while I smirked.

"Okay then, let's go home!"