Chapter 02: The Great Rescue

Shigure Sohma's point of view:

Hearing a howling in the distance I stiffened as it told me of the land slide, only ten minutes away from me. But then another howl followed it, dropping my cup I stood up and stared at the door, "Kyo, Yuki, with me. We need to go!"

Racing out of the room and leaving a confused Tohru at the dinner table behind.

Chasing me my two idiot cousins followed me as Tohru started to run after me also. My bare feet squelched on the ground as I arrived on the scene and the boy's skidded to a stop behind me, staring up at the pile of mud, up at the girl who screamed with tear's streaming down her face as she dug on top of the mud.

"What the-" Kyo start's, but the girl cut him off without looking at us at all.

"HELP! MY FRIEND IS UNDER HERE SOMEWHERE!"

Tohru arrived on the scene and I turned around instantly and hugged her, my cousin's stood in shock as I transformed and darted up the mud pile and started to sniff for the other child.

"WHAT THE - SHE JUST FAINTED!"

"YOU BAKA KYO! GET TOHRU TO CHECK ON HER, WE NEED TO FIND HER" Yuki yelled.

Finding a faint heart beat under the mud I started to dig, Yuki came over to me and joined on his hands and knee's as we dug deeper into the mud, Kyo runs to us in his cat form and starts helping us to dig.

Spotting a pale, dirty hand Yuki grabs it and start's to pull the person out of the mud, sitting back and watched as Yuki slowly pull the girl out of the mud, then my eyes widened in horror - she's going to land on him if- "Yuki, no, let me help or you'll-" Tohru rushes over but trips - just as Yuki falls. 

He lands on Tohru and the unconscious girl lands on him, in a puff of smoke and a sigh from me the rat popped out from in between the two girl's and we all stared at the red head who laid on Tohru, covered in mud.

"How are we going to get them back to the house?"

"The only way we can when we're in human form... someone grabs their hands while someone else grabs her feet" suddenly I transformed into my human self and pulled my pants back on before I pulled the girl off of Tohru.

"Are you okay Miss Honda?"

"Y-yeah, how is she?" 

Wiping the girl's air ways clean with my shirt, "She's fine, just..."

"The other girl?" Yuki ask's, walking over towards the blue haired girl.

"She's okay, must have worked herself up quite a lot" Tohru say's.

Caitlin's point of view: 

Body aching I slowly sat up and then peeled my eyes open, staring around the room I was in I slowly stood up, until the wall slid open - "Your up"

Flipping out I fell back onto the mat I was on and pulled the blanket over my head - I AM A MATURE YOUNG WOMAN WHO FACES HER PROBLEMS HEAD ON - unless Tori is there with me.

The blanket was pulled from me and I stared up in shock as Hatori mother fucking Sohma stared down at me with a blank stare, "Where does it hurt?"

"Chest and head" I murmured - not really know what else to say. 

Suddenly i'm attacked by a doctor for a 'check up', "Why are you touching me?!" I screamed.

The door bangs open and Hatori stops as he holds my arm up in the air, checking to see if it was broken or something, I looked to see Shigure and Yuki Sohma standing there - "Where's Tori?" I blurt out.