Pool party

Marcel imagine part 3

Marcel's POV

I have to ask someone how do I dress or something. I don't want to embarrass my self like usual. I think I should ask y/n but why would she answer me? But I have to if I don't wanna get embarrassed. The party is after school so I do have to ask her! I made my way slowly to her! Oh my god I think my color is too tight! She looked perfect with long open hair. She noticed me from a distance. "H-hi y/n I want to ask you something. If it-it's ok with you"

She giggled. I seriously don't understand myself! "First of all you don't have to stutter lol it's just me and yeah sure what do you wanna talk about?"

"What do we wear at a pool party?" And now she was sure I'm a nerd.

Your POV

HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR AT A PARTY!! "Umm...normal clothes like rest of the boys and as its a pool party just bring shorts for swimming " I can't believe I said that! XD he left without saying anything. He really is wierd anyway I made my way to Katie. "So what was thaaaat?" She teased me with a smirk. "Eww Katie! He was just asking me what to wear on a pool party" she couldn't hold her laughter. "Don't tell me you answered that!?" "Well I did! He needed my help..."

The school was over and it was almost time for the party. I wore my costume underneathe my clothes. I waited and people started coming.

Marcel's POV

I wore what I thought would look less wierd. I hope it goes good. Well here goes nothing!

-Mrs.Malik