This is just great!

Marcel imagine part 5

Marcel's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about y/n and studies over night. The feeling of her talking to me was just amazing! I knew what I had to do! I have to make the first move. Well that's how relation ships start in the movies...... Today I wore the t-shirt and jeans instead of nerdy clothes. Overall people started talking to me I saw y/n coming to the cafeteria holding her tray with Katie. She sat with her friends and I couldn't stop staring at her. I knew this was the right time to make a move...but I am too shy! But I have to do it! I walked over to her table and sat infront of her. "Hey y/n!" I gave a grin "oh hey Marcel how ya doin!?" She was a great person.
"Good today hey um....I wanna know if your free today after school?" Katie held her tray and stood up. " I think I need to go "
"Lol anyway yeah why?" Katie rolled her eyes at Katie and came back to me. "Well would you like to hangout?"

Your POV
I knew I was being too nice to him! Now he wants us to hang out together!? What would the school think?! What would Katie think?! But it wouldn't hurt me for one day would it? I guess not.... "Sure Marcel" she smiled. "Okay ill get at your house by 3:00 ok?" "Yeah why not" he then went over to his table. Great!! This is just great!!

Note: guys I have to sleep so ill write rest tomorrow don't stop the review lol

-Mrs.Malik