My first kiss

Marcel imagine part 8 

Marcel's POV

I want to make the dance special. I asked my new friend Mack what to wear and he said a tuxedo. Then a tuxedo it is! I made my way to English class. "Oh hey marcel " I looked back and it was y/n. I loved that smile! "Hey y/n " she patted on my arm and said "I'm looking forward to the prom" and went away into class. I smiled and hoped that it would be great! After class was over Katie pulled me over "hello Katie " 

"Hey marcel...I just wanted to tell you that please the prom should be perfect for y/n because.......it means a lot to her. She has been waiting for this day for a long time " I didn't know that....,, "don't worry Katie it's gonna be the best " then I went towards the gate. I was waiting for the school to end. I made my way to my car when suddenly y/n tapped on my back. "You!" I said "me! Lol" she giggled. "Hey listen you wanna explore the back of our school?" I have to admit I've never been to the back of the school. It's just too awkward. But with y/n it's okay  "sure" we went to the back side and walked around for a while. And then sat on the stairs. "You know what's this point called?" She asked me. "Nope" of course I didn't know. I wasn't a NEW type lol "we'll it's called the kissing point . All new couples come here to have there kiss.....isn't it wierd!" She exclaimed "it's really wierd"

Your POV

I don't know why I brought him here but a feeling inside of me said I wanted to. And it's more awkward when I told him about the kissing point. "You wanna know a secret?" He asked. "Yeah?" "I have never kissed anyone...." He said with a sad look. Well it's ok. "You wanna know mine?" "Of course." 

"I haven't kissed anyone either." I can't believe I told h that! I haven't even said that to Katie. "I wonder what's it like...." Marcel continued. Then this came to me....this wierd crazy idea! " maybe....we should........"

I cut off but marcel wanted me to continue. "It's crazy you don't wanna know...." 

"Maybe.....you wanted to say that.....we should kiss?" That's exactly what I wanted to say! "Kinda" "you wanna try?" He sounded unsure. "Ok" then we both started leaning in and I felt his breath touching my face. We were millimetres away but then our lips twisted. It was a kiss. My first kiss. It lasted for a few seconds but it was the best kiss! My best kiss! 

Marcel's POV

I kissed my crush. And it was my first kiss. The best kiss. Hope she felt the same way. Our lips were far now and the kiss was finished. "How was it?" I asked her. Hoping she would like it. "It was.....great. The best kiss." "Mine too" I smiled. 

Your POV

And now I knew.....I was in love. With a boy just made for me. 

Tell me how it was please :) Vote and comment itll mean a lot to me. Wonder what happens at prom?

-Mrs.Malik