My dance is in his hands

Marcel Imagine part 7 

Your POV

I dont know about any other days but graduation day is almost here! YAY! That means prom is going to be soon! These days are worth fan girling for haha. I love them. The slow dance, the parties and everything. "Hey girlfriend" Katie dropped in interupting my thoughts, "Hey!" "So who's your date to the dance?" No one asked me  "No one yet but you know every year they do " I showed her my tounge and continued. "Did someone ask you?" I bet no one did haha "Actually Mack did.." "OMG your going to the danve with Mack?!?" Mack is an average student but really really hot! He is perfect. "Yeah!" "You go Katie! Uh! English bye see ya later" I hugged her and went for my English class. In the way Marcel joined me. "Hey Marcel" i smiled. "Hi y/n  going for english?" 

"Yeah you too?" "Yep!" So we both walkede till we reached the room. Marcel talked about yesterday. Oh how I wish that day could come back..... Marcel is a really good friend. A great friend actually  It just feels like I wanna hang out with him all the time

Marcel's POV

I have to ask y/n for prom. One thing I have never ever gone to the prom but with her I feel like everything is just so easy She's perfect  "Y/n would you sit with me in lunch?" "i was actually gonna come by myself lol Im gonna be there " I thought she was gonna say no.

Your POV

I cant find Marcel.....he should be sitting here by now but he's not. "Boo!" Someone thuped me from the back, I turned around and saw it was Marcel  "You got me lol"

"So y/n I wanna ask you something....do you have a date to the prom?" Why does he wanna know that its ambarrassing  "Well no " "Will you.......go to the dance with me?" MARCEL WANTS TO GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME!!?? "Uhh...umm...." I dont know what to say. "Can I tell you after french class?" "Okay sure " I want it to be memorable.....but come to think of it yesterday was also memorable and great. Hanging out with him is really great but I don't know if he's a date type.....

I think I should........give it a try atleast  "Oh Hey Marcel wait up!" I yelled as I stopped him. The school was off now "I just wanted to say that I'll be glad to go to the dance with you " I said that! But ok the dance is day after tomorrow so It'll be good  I have a great feeling about it 

-Mrs.Malik