Chapter 1 Horror

We were in the hospital one day, as it was a class trip I wandered off with two of my friends from a total different school and I wasn't in Shell Lake Wisconsin anymore for some reason I felt like the emergency doors were open as my friends and I walked in.... At the last moment we closed the doors and screamed as loud as we all could because we saw a huge dog that was a King Corso and it had by it's side a Pomeranian but they were not dogs at all, the dogs were killing machines as we saw a doctor on the ground their guts spilling out as the King Corso growled at us and we screamed and ran...The last moment I remembered clearly that was the King Corso looked at me and chased me as the Pomeranian chased my friends for some reason the King Corso wanted me as its prey but the reason was undefined.

When I woke up it was three weeks later in a old house as people come to my side telling me to calm down that your friends are here but I was hurt pretty badly and I wasn't able to go to the hospital or they would kill us. The next day I was awake and walking around but mainly having to have help, since my leg was torn up and my friends were still unconscious. The doctor there, her name was Violet but she wasn't human at all, the guy who helped me walk was called Lorca and he was all strong and all but he looked at me all the time like he wanted something but didn't know how to ask me what he wanted and that everyone was okay but I knew it was not okay because of the situation going on with the two dogs and the people who took me and my friends they said that we weren't human anymore which made me upset, as I needed to tell my family that I was safe and that I wanted them to not worry about me anymore since I could not return home.

I started to talk to the guy who was strong and wondered how he knew me and what I was so I asked him

"How do you know me and what the heck am I"

The guy decided to introduced himself as Lorka the main person who decided to rescue me and my two friends or we would be dead .

"I'm Lorca and the place you're at is a safe house in downtown Los Angeles and you're nowhere near home if that's what you're wondering"

"But where was I where it happened?" I cried as it upset me pretty bad and shoved him away from me.

"Calm down it will get worse if I decide to tell you more, but I will say this your class never was sawn by us as you three thought that you were in a hospital but you all are not in Wisconsin as there is a person who wants you three but you specifically because you have abilities no one have ever saw before."

"But why did you take us" I said amazed he risked our lives to the dogs who tried to kill us "and who would want us anyways?"

"Because we need your help here to get rid of some the problems in downtown LA, your parents told us that you would be mainly excellent other than the other two especially when you were the first one in a coma to wake up."

"But why me Lorca since I'm really weak look at me I look like a rag doll, which has been torn up for THREE WEEKS I was in a coma!" I screamed at him.

"Your friends are still in a coma we don't know if they're going to make it or not hun, we are sorry but your friends might not make it because they got hurt worse than you the pomeranian like creature put poison into their body..."

I stopped him at that moment and bawled as I knew my friends might not make it out of the coma as I asked him if it's possible to go see them. I was upset and asked if I can go back to my room right away and Lorca listened to me like a minion and brought me there.

During the night I was tossing and turning because I was scared that my best friend would die on me from being poisoned and that I would be really upset during the years if she died so I got up and walked to the room my best friend is in and look at her sleeping and bite my lower lip as I feel something sharp in my mouth and I turn and run out of the room and out of the building and I had a thirst of blood what I never knew was so much interesting for me. I saw someone bleeding in the town and ran to them asking them.

"Hey ma'am c..can I drink .....your blood?"

The girl looked up at her and smiled brightly replying to me

"Go ahead I might not taste right but it's your first time so don't kill me."

I went to drinking her blood fastly since I need the sweet tasting flavour of her blood which satisfied my thirst which I ran back to the hideout and went to my room and cried. While I was crying Lorca came in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Hey, Braeden what's wrong georgous I came to see if your okay but I see you're not okay so wanna talk about it?"

"I....I'm a vampire aren't I?"

"Well you're not a full vampire as we saw when you came in look at your eyes when you are a vampire they aren't the red color that it should be now shouldn't it"

That's when I realized I was more than a vampire for the first time in my entire life I figured out why I had the urge to bite people and to kill them.