Chapter 5 The Surprise

When I realized my friend hoped I could just leave my mom and have her die, I just couldn't let that happen since she was the reason I wasn't turning into a vampire hybrid mix at all. I had to do something to go get my mom back and I didn't know what.

"Is anyone going to help me with my damn mother and make a plan with me as well to help me go get her?"

"We are trying to hun." I heard that from Lorca and I burst into crying since I don't know where I messed up trying to get them to help me get my mom back.

All I feel in my body is pain, and I go down on the floor holding my stomach as I'm screaming in pain and crying as well I don't know what happens next but I'm rushed to Violet as she is the doctor for us, and she looks at all of us and looks scared as she has no idea what I'm going through.

"I don't know I'm sorry but I never saw anything like this before in my life, she's in so much pain I don't know if she will come out of this pain alive or not."

I heard Lorca growl at her and turn to me and hold my hand and try to ask me what's going on and I mumble to him.

"I...I think....my dad's doing this to me I need to leave so he doesn't know where I am." and that's when I pass out and slip into coma.

Lorca's Point of View

It's been three months since Braeden slipped into a coma and I was slowly going insane without her my wolf wanting to be with her twenty-four hours but I had to figure out how to get her mom back before she wakes up to surprise her. I hear Violet and Amiska talk about Braeden's mother and I go into the room seeing her mother and smile.

"Guys you know this means a lot to Braeden that now we have her mother, but their both weak right, now though." I looked over to Rionaya as I knew her mother's name since I talked to her a lot when I was younger but this has been the first rescue mission I got help with to rescue people.

Author's Note

This Is Acacia Clarks I think she will be the best Braeden for the book, as I'm still looking for a Lorca, Violet, Amiska, Rionaya (Braedens mom), and Braeden's dad John

This Is Acacia Clarks I think she will be the best Braeden for the book, as I'm still looking for a Lorca, Violet, Amiska, Rionaya (Braedens mom), and Braeden's dad John. I think this book will be put on hold until my summer break from school because I need to focus on my school work in my classes because I am doing bad in some of my classes, and I need to pass my Freshman year and this is distracting for me to focus on my work.