Chapter 2 The Truth

While I was there over the months of my life as a hybrid I met a girl named Mimi and she said she was a kitsune, and she knew what I was and she knew who liked me as I did have suspicions it was Lorca the day he said I was gorgeous. The way I wanted to meet people what unexpected Lorca sent me to their rooms and they knew that I was going to be there. I also noticed not everyone was a normal human being like Lorca told me that he was a werewolf and that I was part werewolf because he had to bite me in order to save my life, I fought so hard to not let him bite my while I was out he knew I would run if I was knowing what I was and he noticed it was true I went and hid in a tree near them but they couldn't find me since I was crying and Mimi found me crying and came up and that's when me and Mimi became best friends.

"Hey Braedan you know that I will keep you safe since your dad is the King of Vampires but he knows you're alive and he will send anyone after you to make you go home to him and that's why we are keeping you well hidden, masking your scent and everything so their dogs can't get to you or your friend who survived the attack."

"Why does he want me am I a princess of vampires now ugh, I hate being a vampire mix."

"He wants you because you are his true blood and daughter and that you are supposed to take by his side after he either kills his wife or she dies by herself, and that is your step mom."

"WHAT I HAVE A STEPMOM!" I screamed that at him shocked and scared.

"Why yes your do Braeden, your stepmom is actually nicer than your real mom I heard people say"

"Wait does that mean my mom is a total..."

The conversation stopped there since we heard a big scream downstairs and I got to my feet running down to my friends room as she is awake and I go to her side because she just woke up after three months being in a coma and been in pain.

"Where the hell?" I heard Amiska scream to the nurse in her room as I run in there and tell her that everything is alright we are safer here than in Wisconsin right now.

"But aren't are parents worried sick about us tho Braeden?"

"No they know where we are Amiska but we lost someone last night, and that was Katila, she died from being poisoned from the dog what chased you two, but we survived, and I found out I am a hybrid and you're a neko, and that Katila was another kitsune and I met a girl named Mimi who is a kitsune but she knows what we are by predicting that while drawing."

"Well I should be damned the other sleeping beauty woke up finally what a shock to all of us" I heard someone I never even heard talk to me or even meet me, as I knew it wasn't Lorca, Mimi, or even Violet, but it was someone I knew from my school and it was who I expected..... Doklia, or as he calls himself Dokla.

"Dokla why are you here?" I asked him so confused of why he is here and what he is now that he possibly knows what I am and that I'm a princess also.

"Why I am here since I own the place down here I am not a ninth grader like you are Braeden, I'm 1,979 years old one of the oldest vampires alive. Your father knows who I am and he knows I have you and your friend Amiska since he talked to me hearing you wake up and your friend wake up screaming at the nurse."

I sighed and turned around to my friend helping her up and got her to her room and get her settled in as well as that I went back to my room and talked to Lorca and figured out he did like me more than what I was and softly pushed me against the wall and gently kissed me.

"I will never let your father take you Braeden and you will not become queen by his side."

I was shocked that Lorca said that to me and kissed me so I ran out of the room as he sighed and went after me as he knew where I was going. I went to Mimi in tears and she hugged me telling me it's fine to feel that way etcetera but she growled at Lorca when he came in so he left in a weird mood and Mimi let me cry one her shoulder as I started to grow scared of Lorca. I kept crying till I fell asleep on Mimi and she told Lorca not to touch me again or she would rip his throat out, but he knew she wouldn't unless I told her too because they knew deep down I had feelings for Lorca. After I woke up the next he was sitting at the end of the bed as I noticed Mimi was pacing back and forth and I moved and screamed in searing pain. Mimi came to my side before Lorca did and looked at me as she knew I was in pain for some reason but didn't know why at all.

"What the heck is going on with me" I screamed as the pain wouldn't subside and I fighting back my crying urge but they noticed something else.

"Well that's what everyone if trying to figure out but not everyone knows this but we think you're going to shift into your wolf soon, but it's not what we expected it's going to be a full wolf form like a big wolf stronger than Lorca to be exact but we don't know for sure" 

Mimi told me in a scared voice but was not that sure as well and I went into more pain and stood up getting out of her room as my pain went away and I ran out of the place into downtown LA but I knew where I was heading but I was suddenly stopped by the person I hated with all my life. My Father.