Chapter 3 My Fear

The last time I remember seeing my father was when I was an infant and that I cried when he left me and my mom in the midst of my first birthday, I hated him every day since he never called and never cared about me so I had the right to scream at him as I screamed at him

"Where have you been all my damn life I hate you I want to kill you, I never wanna see you ever again you are a disgrace to me and my mom! You the reason I want to leave this damn earth I HATE YOU."

"I can explain Braedan, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you and everything you wanted I watched you since you got here in LA, I need you here with me and to rule the vampire kingdom downtown with me but I know you like Lorca and stuff that pain was me trying to tell you to come meet me here since I know you loved this store."

"But dad why did you make me go in that much pain"

I turned around seeing Lorca watching me as he knew it was my dad and he didn't want to interfere with us talking but I waved at him and ran to him and blushed a deep red and kissed his cheek. My dad smiled at us two and I waved at my dad and hugged Lorca blushing madly since my dad knew I liked Lorca a lot more than anyone I met there as we walked back to the place where I stayed with Lorca and our friends. Violet the doctor asked some questions about what happened out there but I refused to answer them at all since they were not my type at all since of my attitude I was almost about to cry but luckily Lorca came and grabbed me saying to Violet that he needed me and she let me go as I blush and thank him.

"Thanks for getting me out of there how did you know I was upset??"

"Your aura was a different color and yes I can see aura's also if thats what you are wondering at all Braedan."

"Well the best is for the best I guess but thanks for everything being there for my dad extra."

"I'm here to protect you and keep you alive so yeah I'll see you later Braedan."

"Okay."

At that moment I knew I loved him for some reason not because he's a wolf or anything like that it's just that he was kind and everything to me. The last minute I got to see my dad I was mad, but my father knew I hated him since he left me and my mom to fend for our lives alone without him as I grew angry with him throughout my life while he was away, if I needed he would of been dead right when I saw him but I just couldn't kill him and I knew he was stronger than me as well.

"Braeden let's go to our room and forget this ever happened okay?"

"Yeah let's get away from here and go back to our room until I think of something to do to my own father."

"Wait you want to kill your father??"

"Yes why he left me when I was little, you saw how mad I was at him"

"Yes I did see that but it doesn't mean to kill him or you would become the vampire queen."

I realized at that moment it would be the best off if I didn't kill him because if I did he was right about becoming the vampire queen and I did not want that at all. He knew right away that I was not in a great mood as I just went over to the bed and laid down and fell asleep right away also. As I was sleeping Lorca was planing a attack on my father and I woke up screaming from a nightmare and Lorca came to my side faster than anyone I knew and held me asking me what went on and what the dream was about, and I told him that the dream was about my dad killing my mom, me , and him and that I had to kill my dad in order to keep you all alive since I believed it was true. That's when I got a call on my phone from my mom saying in a voicemail 

"Braeden stay where you are I am not gonna be home your safe now *screams in pain* Braeden I love you please be safe and think through everything don't come home understand that stay where you are kiddo!!!!"

That's when I knew I had to save my mom and I started to cry as my dream was coming true, all my dreams were coming true.