Chapter 4

A few dates later
Emilie was his official girlfriend, they had the purest love of anyone. And it seemed the whole world was put on hold for them.

Except it wasn't...

Angie, however, was quite sad that her only friend wasn't visiting her anymore. She had actually grown to fancy him. She now knows that he doesn't feel the same way, and now, she feels a little empty...

Oscar had a new muse. He started sketching her, his paintings were getting more and more popular. While Angie, Angie remained alone. She saw him every now and then. She tried posing, trying to get his attention, but it seemed he moved on. In fact, he even asked her to be his. One night, during a dinner date, he pulled out an engament ring. "Emilie, I want you to be mine forever. I love you and I hope you love me too," as he bent down on his knee. Emilie covered her mouth not knowing what to say at all, she starts to tear up at the sight, but she wasn't the only one.

Angie followed Oscar, since he showed up to sketch her for the last time. 

A couple hours earlier...

"Angie, I gotta ask you something... I've uh, met this girl, she means a lot to me. Ange, this might be the last time we see each other for a while... Well what I'm trying to say is," he holds up the engament ring to Angie, "do you think she'll like it?" Oscar blinks his eyes. Angie runs up to the ring observes it, she thinks to herself, 'What does this mean for me? Will I now be alone, who is threatening my relationship with him. I lo- I love him. And she can't take that away from me, I loved him first,' she went back up tp her spot on the chapel and sat there with a thoughtful pose. She sat there thinking how she can prevent this... Osar finishes blinking, and sees that Angie has changed her postion. He's partially unsure with this reaction. But he believes in his heart, and his heart tells him to do it right now.

Angie follows him to the restaurant and sees him on bended knee. She sees the whole proposal, she sees him hugging her and having him put the ring on her finger. Angie looks at this with the most heartbroken  expression ever imaginable. Oscar looks out the window for a flash second, thinking her saw Angie does a quick double take. But Angie is now gone...

Angie has been heartbroken, and now she is feeling a little vengeful...

How did you guys like this story, I wanted to originally make it a short stroy but it's a little longer than what I wanted it to be. But I'm not disappointed of the outcome, I'd like to thanks all my readers! The book is now coming to an end, but please don't be shy! Tell me what you think! Please rememebr to vote and comment suggestions! Thanks Sweeties!