Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to a fan who has voted and always commented how much they like it! @livi015 thanks so much for your feedback!

Angie looked  down at the pills and the mess. He saw Amelia's note hanging on the fridge, he also saw his sketchpad. She saw a picture of her looking down with tears in her eyes. There was truly no sadder sight, he really knew how to harness the capability of emotion in a face. One thing Angie was never so good at doing.

She looked back at all the sketches of her, then she flipped through to find Amelia and her combined into a true angel.'For the women that I love' a tear fell on the page. An actual tear, this was new for her since angels didn't really have emotions.

Angie had experienced her first emotions, her very first moments of love, jealousy, and finally sorrow. She know understood the way Amelia felt as she made her write 'I hate you' on a parchment. The pain that Oscar felt as he saw Amelia hanging from their balcony. Angie had now experienced all of this, then it all hit her. Like one big blow to the face, she felt a crack.

She looked down, a huge crack orbiting yellow light, this is what happened to certain angels. Angels that had emotions, there was only few that survived. She started to panic a huge crack on her face. Angie looked around a quickly forged a suicide note for him.

She wanted him to die peacefully but not like this. He probably found some other use of his time well, whenever he was... She waited weeks until the funeral. She was even more cracked then before. Angie waited till they were all gone, to where she desperately looked around for his grave.

She raced around looking for his, she zoomed past a grave that said, In Loving Memory of Rory Williams aged 82, she was starting to crack more. She thought that refreshing her hunger should work, she looked at the skinny guy, she looked towards him and she zapped him. An angry Scottish woman screaming "Doctor" Angie was frightened by the name. The Doctor brought misery to her kind for years upon years, she was frightened of him but she couldn't move.

They seemed to have a conversation, about if they want her to zap them. Eventually they look away as she heard the Scottish woman say "Raggedy Man, Goodbye,"

 Eventually they look away as she heard the Scottish woman say "Raggedy Man, Goodbye,"

Angie zapped her as the Doctor cried, as soon as they ran to the blue box. She continued looking for Oscar. Angie continued scattering around till she found it. His grave, she continued to stare at it. Angie was just so sad.

She sat down on the tombstone, she lie on the coffin statue and she lied there. Centuries passed as she lies on the stone coffin.