A new adventure

I watch as Lucy walks out of the infirmary. The door closes behind her and I feel myself break down. I could lose her again. I can't lose her. An idea pops into my head.

"NATSUUU!" Happy cries as he flies into the room and crashes into my head. "Lucy is leaving with those people'! She's leaving us Natsu!" Happy cries into my shoulder.

"No she's not." I state quietly.

"What?" Happy is clearly confused. I turn to him and smile.

"We're going with her! Im not loosing her a second time!" I say, happy that one of my ideas is actually good.

Happy smiles and flies towards the door. "Come on Natsu! We have to go tell Lucy!" He says before opening the door and flying out.

I laugh at my friend and follow him through the door. I walk past Mira and Erza who are talking about the expenses that will need to be taken into consideration now that there is a hole in the wall. They both stop what they are doing and lift an eyebrow at me when I walk past. "I'm going with Lucy!" I say answering they question they haven't asked yet.

I run around the corner and see Happy hugging Lucy. She is laughing and she sounds like an angel. I run towards her and I see her turning towards me. She smiles at me and I give her a big hug. The guild watches as the three of us hug tightly. None of us want to let go. But a moment later we hear a throat being cleared and separate. We turn towards the person.

Standing before us is Ahari, Dehali, and Dahra. "We will be heading out now Lucy." Dahra says formally. Her back strait and her hand folded in front of her.

"Okay! Let's go!" I say while looking at Lucy. I then turn my attention to the confused and startled faces of the three people I still do not trust.

"E-excuse me?" Dehali asks.

"Oh, Natsu and Happy will be coming also." Lucy says with a smile.

"They will?" Ahari asks his eyes wide.

"Yup! Better get used to me!" I say, my arm resting across Lucy's shoulder.

/////////////////////////////////////

They were shocked by Natsu's statement and I almost laughed. "Well let's get going then." I say with a smile. Natsu has his arm over my shoulder and I'm trying hard not to blush. My heart starts fluttering and my stomach is doing flips.

"Y-yeah. We will be walking. It will take two days to get there." Ahari says. He looks the stiffest and most stressed of the three.

We head towards the door but first we are wished good luck by all of our comrades. Natsu and I wave goodbye to them and take a step out into the streets of Magnolia.

Natsu, Happy, and I walk behind the others. It's us three again and I know now that our adventures together will never end.

I look over at Natsu and he gives me a sideways smile that makes me blush. I smile back. When I turn my head back towards the backs of our guides I feel something warm in my hand. I look down and see Natsu's hand holding mine.

"He looovvveesss you!" Happy coos from above. Natsu and I both look up at him and laugh. I hear a little giggle come from one of the three in front of us and I can't help but smile now. I look over at my two friends and feel my smile grow. I couldn't ask for better friends.

----- READ BELOW ------
So guys! I could end this story here or I could keep going! If I get more then 10 people asking me to continue then I will keep going if not then this will be the last chapter!