District 10

Michelangelo looked around the small farm he owned with his adoptive father, Leatherhead. A smile spread across his freckled face. All the animals were in their correct areas. They have been fed, washed and played with. Michelangelo loved his job and never wanted to stop doing it. That is until the Reaping is in town. Shivers ran down the 17 year old's back. Not from the winter breeze but from fear. The fear of being taken from his home, from his family and friends and getting killed in the games just for entertainment. His thoughts soon stopped as something cold smacked his face. He collapsed and held his face tightly. His baby blue eyes widened. Two mutant wolves were in front of him. Both older than him and taller than him. Michelangelo gulped and scooted back.

" W-What do you want?" He said nervously. The blonde wolf grabbed him by his mask. Michelangelo yelped.

" Good luck getting out of this" The blonde wolf said.

" What did I do?!" Michelangelo yelled at them, fear clearly in his voice. The black haired wolf kicked him down. Michelangelo hit the ground hard. A groan escaped his lips.

" Hey! Leave him alone!" A female voice yelled out. Both wolves turned around and saw a cat mutant. Her arms firmly crossed over her chest. Her green eyes narrowed and filled with anger. She glared daggers at the wolves. Her long dark brown hair blew in the breeze. Her light brown fur moved slightly in the wind.

" And if we don't?" The blonde haired wolf asked.

" Or you'll have to go through me" A voice said. Both figures turned their head and met the eyes of an angry alligator. Michelangelo hid behind the alligator and hugged his tail. The alligator roared causing both wolves to run away screaming. Piper laughed lightly. Michelangelo smiled and walked up to Piper. Piper looked at the orange masked turtle.

" Thanks for helping me" Michelangelo chirped happily. Piper smiled lightly and said " No problem. I'm Piper Schafer."

" I'm Michelangelo" The turtle said. Piper smiled.

" Nice name. I'll see ya around" She said while walking off.

" Let's go Michelangelo" Leatherhead said while grabbing Michelangelo's hand. Both family members walked to their home. Piper walked home and opened the door. Her uncle Bill was finally back from work.

" Their you are Piper! I was worried about you!" he aid while giving his niece a hug. Piper hugged back and said " sorry i was on my way home and saw Andrew and Jackson beating someone up."

" Again?" Bill asked. Piper nodded. Bill sighed and said " Well I'm happy your okay. Time to get some rest." Piper nodded and both members of the Schafer members went to bed.