Saved

So scared I ran towards the bathroom, just as I reached the handle I was thrown back landing hard on the glass coffee table that smashed under me causing deep cuts on my back, arms and legs. I must of hit my head against something because I felt dizzy and sick. I couldn't move looking down at my injuries just made it worse. Marlo appeared above me with an evil stare burning holes into me, he grabbed me lifting me up to him "I told you, didn't I?" He said patronisingly to which he kissed me hard only dropping me letting me fall onto the glass again, feeling so weak I couldn't even stop it, the only thing running through my head is where's Dante ?.

Marlo came back shirtless, he grabbed me again this time throwing me onto the bed. Ripped my dress completely not that it would ruin it now because it was covered in blood my blood, I was loosing consciousness slowly drifting away. I could feel Marlo pulling at my pants, the sudden noise of the door smashing open caught me and Marlo's attention, I turned my head regrettably to fast to catch Dante covered in blood. "You survived I'm impressed" Marlo said attention fully on Dante, he came thank god he came. Still with my eyes on Dante I can see his fury as he locks eyes with me they immediately soften but my mind is still falling into darkness. I stayed awake just long enough to see Dante and Marlo fight violently punching Dante clearly winning, Marlo grabbed my leg, I let out an agonising scream the pain was so much I couldn't hold on anymore threw all the pain flowing all over my body the last thing I saw was Dante throw an almighty punch that knocked him clean out. 

I awoke slowly lifting my eyes, where am I ? What happened?, it's dark pitch black my eyes taking awhile to adjust, my whole body aches so much my head heavy and hurts badly. I look around the darkness doesn't give much away until my eyes land on a figure sat in a chair next to me, I screamed I didn't know who it was so the logical thing I could think was to scream, which caused the figure beside me to jump and fall to the ground with a thump, I'm guessing the man was asleep. "fanculo!!, tu spaventarmi" (fuck, you scared me) Dante!! It's Dante relief washed over me in waves, "Dante!!" I yelled throwing my head up it hurt but not as bad as I thought it would.
" Arabella your awake" he said rubbing his head with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him,  the door swung open and Fico ran in "I heard the scream and banging, what's going on?" I looked shyly at the bed covers trying to cover my embraced face, "I think Arabella didn't know where she was when she woke up and the banging was me I fell off the chair" Dante said eyes not leaving my face once, "ok I'll go, it's nice to see you ok Bella, Dante was going-"
"Shut up" Dante spat cutting Fico off I glared at Dante for being so rude. Fico left and it was just me and Dante again, " where am I ?" I ask looking around the room again, " my room" Dante said quietly looking at the floor almost blushing, really Dante blushing.
"So what happened?" I wasn't sure I wanted to know but I needed to.
" well after I arrived i saw you and lost it, you were covered in blood and glass everywhere barely staying awake" I could see the pain wash through his eyes mixed with anger " me and Marlo stared fighting then he grabbed you, you let out a scream that even I winced at, I punched him out cold we have him and the papers" Dante was a complete mix of emotions I couldn't decipher. " where is he?" I had to ask, " he's in our jails" Dante face turned emotionless.

After a few minutes of silence Dante lets out a shaky breath, "how are you feeling?"
"I feel fine" I take a quick glance at him to find he has his head in his hands looking like he's holding himself together.
"Are you ok?" I say turning it on him
"Yes, I'm fine" he said firmly
"You don't look it"
"You should keep your eyes to yourself then" he says harshly
I instantly look away from him hurt by his words, The intensity increases and I can't cope in here anymore, I threw the covers of me and slid out of bed, I stood up only to fall down.
"Arabella!!"
"I'm fine" I gritted out pain was all over but I ignored it out of stubbornness.
"Your not, why would you try to move!?"
" because your making this worse!" I exclaim, the hurt in his eyes are evident. I didn't mean them to come out so hurtful, I looked up into Dantes eyes and I knew over everything that I had feelings for him.

Dante helped me back into bed and then left without a single word. I cried I don't cry often but his coldness towards me broke me into pieces, the door opened softly and Olive walked in instantly seeing my tears "Bella, oh Bella" she coos hugging me. I broke I literally broke into her everything that happened finally hit me, "he tried to make me" I cried out "I know sweetie he'll get what he deserves I promise" Olive said recalling the promise I made to her about Roses father, "how can you promise that?" I ask. " because there's no way Dantes going to let him go unpunished for you trust me" she says rubbing softly over my back "I don't think Dante is going to punish him because of me" I mean he's been acting weird since I woke up. " Bella, Dante went mental after bringing you here, he didn't even care about the papers he was just so worried about you. He was covered in blood, and shaking the guys dragged Marlo to the cells before Dante killed him right there. He carried you up here to his room alone and wouldn't let anyone touch you, we had to plead for the doctor to see you" I was stunned he cared, cared a lot.
"He stayed here the whole time, wouldn't leave you Fico had to take care of the business. When  the second day past he started smashing up the place" she said softly I'm assuming trying not to spook me. But I can't believe that he would act like that over me, my chest tightened feelings overwhelmed me hitting me like a brick wall I thought I cared about him that I had a crush on him but I was wrong......................I love Dante.