Time

4 o'clock
I could've slept, I should've slept. I got out of bed and headed to the window drawing back the curtain reviling a slither of light that lit up my face from the moon, I looked out over the gardens. This is it, my escape. No ones around I found the work schedule for the security and know that I have 20 minutes to make my way to the gate, from there I have 3 minutes to make it the other side or I'll get caught. I grabbed a pair of leggings, a black t-shirt and hoodie, slowly and carefully opened the bedroom door trying my best not to wake anyone. I got to the end of the corridor when I heard a mans voice, I quickly hid in an indent in the wall. Once the man I didn't recognise and another that was Tomas left I made my way down the stairs and out the back exit door. I ran across the garden into the wooden area in front of the gate, I leaned against a tree breathing heavy when I saw the guard on patrol go to the check in hut point at the gate to relive the other man on duty "shit!!" I cursed to myself, fucking stupid guard is supposed to leave the hut. The two men started laughing to each other, maybe I could sneak past. I straightened myself up and walked over towards the wall as I couldn't be seen, as I walked making sure they haven't seen me. My foot hits a root sticking out of the soil as I try not to scream out in pain I find myself falling, I stubble trying to catch myself I end up leaning on a giant old tree, with its branches reaching up into the dark clouds above and the bark old and almost looking rusty. I moved my hand away now I have my balance back, but as I move my fingertips glide along the bark feeling indents I look to see two names carved into the tree 'Dante' and 'Jayden' the names look old and misshapen probably Dante playing around when he was younger. Ignoring it I saw one of the branches reach up and leans over the wall, deciding that was my exit I began to climb. The higher I got the more slippy the bark became, I managed to reach the branch I needed and wiggled myself along at one point I slipped and cut my hand open blood dripped down and my sleeve had blood splattered all over. Rushing to now get down I jumped onto the top of the wall, seeing a big dumpster bin on the other side I carefully lowered onto it, once down I ran and ran till I was near Alexa's luckily I knew where I was going.

I came to my friends door dripping with blood and bruises covered my body soaking wet from the rain, I grabbed the spare key she always hides under the mat and entered. I walked around seeing nothing has really changed since I was last here getting ready for club Red, I was going to Alexa's bedroom to let her know I'm back Which will be quite eventful. I sung the door open but found Alexa tied up in a chair tape over her mouth, she was trying to scream but was came out muffled and her eyes were wide in panic. I ran to her upon fully entering the room Fico stood in front of me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" I screamed at him, why the hell is he here? How the hell did he find me ? And why is my friend tied up scared for her life?

"Arabella you really thought you could run we have tracking device on you and we keep a close eye on your friends because well we don't know a lot about you" he said irritated, what an arsehole I full on punched him in the face, he quickly recovered and grabbed my wrists making me wince from the cut on my hand that was now pouring blood.
He squeezed tighter making me cry out in pain, he pushed me hard into two of his men who held me in place, I instantly knew they were low ranking.

As I squirmed in their arms Dante walks through the door with a storm practically thundering around him, he looked beyond pissed.  They must of been right on my toes the entire time knowing id come here.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Arabella ? Hmm I give you clothes, food, a roof  made you family when I should of killed you... I wish I had" Dante said with venom but the last bit he whispered, tears were threatening to fall his words cut me, hurt me more then anything I've known before. I just looked at him completely broken.
"I needed to go home -" I tried to explain myself but he cut me off.

"You don't need to go anywhere, you belong to the family now. " his voice rising and rising.

"Dante I had to go to for the safety of the fam-" he cut me off again tempers raging.

" SHUT UP ..... CAZZO YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! Your just a little girl who got caught up in something she couldn't understand, my god Arabella are you really stupid enough to think you can just leave!!"

"Are you serious? You have NO right to talk to me like that!"

"I don't? Why not ? Your just a fucking little girl you know nothing !!"

"I know more than you think, so don't push me around!!! "

"I'll do what I want Arabella I'm in charge of this family and because I made a fucking mistake that includes you"

"Mistake? The mistake was not to kill you when we were in that alley or let the guy take the shot!"

I broke the things we were saying was just hurting each other like every word was another lash on our backs. I ripped myself from the men's grip and was now in Dantes face I know I left and I shouldn't of but I'm doing to protect him.

"You're pushing your luck girl" he spat girl like I was absolutely nothing.

"I don't think I am, I'm doing this for you" I was almost in sobs.

"Haha what's going on in your stupid head, huh?"

" Dante ti voglio........ma i cant ho te" ( I want you but I can't have you) my voice broke and came out so soft, Dante just stared at me before cupping my face.

"perché?" (Why?) he whispered.

"C'è un motivo perché non hai mai trovato informazioni su di me" (because theres a reason you never found information on me)

"Non capisco... se mi vuoi mi hanno , perché ti voglio Arabella" ( I don't understand... If you want me have me, because I want you Arabella)

"You won't once you know"

" Sarò sempre si vuole Arabella , fin dal primo minuto ho guardato correttamente ho visto una ragazza che potrebbero rubare il mio cuore ............ e mi vuoi"

" non posso avere il cuore di Dante , sarò sempre amerò ma c'è qualcosa che si deve sapere" I took a deep breath before looking into those ocean blue eyes that captivate me.

"I'm Arabella Aleena Valente"