Meet Scorpion

(Recap)

Ok, so Cabe, Walter, Toby rescued the girl (Last night). What is happening now is girl woke up and it's the next day. Sorry if it's confusing.

-Scorpion_Fangirl

After doing the MRIs and the other scans, Agent Gallo had signed some papers at the hospital. We walked down to the parking garage, but we didn't talk, an awkward silence filled  the minutes. Then he drove us to an old mechanical garage in the warehouse district. Along the way, I finally felt less shaken up, and finally asked,

"Where are we going Agent Gallo?"

"Right now we're going to the garage, to meet up with the rest of the team." 

"Can we stop by my house, I need to get something real quick."

"Sure, Toby you go in a watch over Felicity." Cabe said as we pulled into my neighborhood.

"Whoa you you live in the suburbs?" Toby whistled,

"Yep ,"

"Those houses cost a fortune, how on earth did your family afford the house?" 

"My mom works for a pharmaceutical company, and as for my dad his work involved something agricultural engineering."

"Here in LA? Agriculture, not with this drought."

"Yep, he mainly works in the Napa valley. I don't see him that much."

"Wine country."

"Yep," I said as Cabe pulled into the driveway.

I ran to the garage and punched in the code and when straight to my room for my backpack, not sure if I will ever return back to my room again. But I just grabbed my suitcase, filled it with my ipad, laptop, and my phone, clothes enough for a week and my pillow and blanket and left. Not knowing if I'm ever return to my room again.

After that I mainly kept quiet until we got to the garage.

Paige POV

I was reading a book on business relationship management. When Cabe, Toby and Walter walked in.

"Listen up, gang we've got a new case." Cabe boomed.

"Everyone, this is Felicity Leighton." Walter stated, as a 14 or 15 year old girl walked in.

" Hi," the girl said hesitantly. 

"Ok, listen gang." Cabe yelled as we began to gather around.

Felicity's POV

I've hated being in the spotlight for anything. Every time I would feel like I was under scrutiny and just the idea would just  give me the shivers.

"Felicity, this is Happy." Agent Gallo stated implying to an asian woman about my height.

"Paige and Ralph," a woman with short golden brown hair with a little 4th or 5th grader( her son probably)

"And Sylvester." A tall man with a vest sweater and black glasses. 

"Ok, team our job today and for the next few days we are to protect Felicity."  Agent Gallo announced,