So this is Scorpion?

IMPORTANT NOTE: I kinda forgot this in my author's note but ....

At any chapter during this book, please comment (DO NOT pm me) when a chapter or part seems like it was copied from any other Scorpion fanfic. Again please comment which book it seems like, and which part ( of my book, so I can edit my book) P.S. : To be honest I don't really read a lot on Wattpad. 

-Scorpion Fangirl 

Felicity POV

"So Scorpion is a group of geniuses, except for me and Cabo we're normal and our motto or rather Walter's motto is for the greater good." Paige explained,

"And so you guys are contractors for homeland. Awesome!" I said as everyone kinda dispersed back to their own thing.

Everyone kinda went back to doing their own thing (except for Walter, me and Toby), who were still sitting at the table. Paige went to do some sort of research on her computer. And as for Ralph and Cabe, they went back to the back of the garage. I grabbed an apple in the fruit basket Toby had offered me before and rinsed the apple in the sink as Walter opened the fridge.

Third person POV

"Toby?" Walter chuckled dryly. As he saw the Vanilla creamer.

"Really? Vanilla creamer? " Walter groaned.

"So?" Toby said as he took another sip from his cup of coffee smugly.

"You know, I hate Vanilla creamer."

"What's so bad about Vanilla creamer?" Felicity asked,

"I do not like the way it tastes." Walter replied, followed by a "really?" Look from Felicity.

"And so I have to go out and buy my own creamer just so everyone is happy?" Toby said as he stuffed his pockets with honey and sugar packs.

"You know those sugar and honey packs come from the diner. Right?" Happy yelled from her work station.

Felicity POV

For a group geniuses who have high IQs, boy are they funny. Toby and Walter continued to bicker about, like little kids with a candy bar for another 5 min or so, until Paige broken the two up, by then it was already a shouting  match.

"All right, enough! You two have been bickering for weeks. And it's driving everyone nuts." To be honest this to me, was as funny as a sit-com. Watching these two, made me question. As a little kid, did they ever even have an inner child?

"You guys been fighting like an old married couple." Cabe added.

"I've been researching therapists, and Dr. Cecil Rizzuto is a specialist in business partner relationships. Now I've made a couple calls and a couple of appointments for the two of you, and until you two learn how to stand each other. Your going to therapy." I took a bite out of the apple and boy was it sweet, which was very surprising. I wanted to say something so much, but it like watching a soap opera. But instead it was real life and way funnier.

I looked around and couldn't find Ralph. Until I looked at Sylvester's desk, to see he was playing with some sort of motherboard or computer chip.

Third Person POV

After Paige reprimanded Toby and Walter, immediately Toby and Walter took off to the therapist. And Happy, Paige, and Cabe prepared for their sales pitch. Ralph later remembered he had a permission slip for his biology class for a field trip to the beach. Though he wasn't sure if Paige would even let him go.

"Mom? Can you please sign this permission slip for a field trip?" As soon as Paige saw the words Beach and ocean, on the slip, she said "No."

"But it's going to lower my grade!" Ralph whined,