Not a Chapter (Serious Subject)

Now, I don't know how many of you are aware of this, or if many of you even recognize the name, but unfortunately, FanGirl47FTW is going to be leaving us and Wattpad for a while.

I will not get too deep into the whys and the hows, you can go to her account for that, but the reason I am writing this is because she is a wonderful person, and I just want everyone to take a second and think about all that she's done, and every single supportive thing she's done for you, and everyone. (This only applies to the people who know her)

I also want to say, that for those of you who care about her, could you perhaps go and write a supportive comment on her feed? I want it so that when she comes back, she has a giant compendium of smiles, happiness and support, and I sure that will brighten her day just a little.

For those of you who do not know her, why don't you go see what she has to offer? You don't need to follow, or comment or even vote, but it only takes a few seconds to check a channel, and in those few seconds you might make a new friend.

And if, FanGirl47FTW you are reading this, before or after your time away, just know this; that there are people out there who care about you, who cannot wait for another one of your beautiful chapters and books, and, most importantly, who love you, myself included.

And with that, I'd like to conclude this A/N, chapter, whatever you wish to call it.

Hopefully, FanGirl47FTW, you will return to us soon.

Thank you.