The "Joke"

Its at the Fall Carnival, at the haunted house. Garroth and Aphmau on the floor after falling.

Laurance's pov

Me, Dante, and Katelyn go into the haunted house and see Aphmau on top of Garroth. Seeing this just made me a bit sad cause I have a crush on Garroth but he likes Aphmau. "Garroth what are you doing"I said clearly upset, "L-Laurance its not what it looks like"He said "yeah right i have trouble believing you right now"I said. "Laurance you have no reason to act like this"he said to me. "How do you know That Garroth how would you know"I said "Just different to see you like this"He said "oh"I said. "Aphmau how could you do this to me"Katelyn said "wha what did I do"She asked confused but I knew "You cheated on me I thought we had something special"Katelyn said "what we were not dating" Aph said "Oh no she didn't"I said with a voice full of sassy. and Dante winked "I know but Garroth I can't believe you would cheat on us"I said "W-what"he said "I know I thought we had something special with the moment with the ice cream"Dante said "yeah do you think are love is a joke"I said to me it was not a joke at all " Laurance"he said and he walked closer pinning me against the wall "W-what are you doing"I said blushing is no one was here I would kiss him but I will have to wait. "I'm sorry I didn't know you and Dante were jealous of me and Aphmau"he said getting just a bit closer. "I-I can't do this"I said holding tears back and I left. I ran behind the haunted house sat down and started crying. How could he say that has he not figured out yet.

Garroth's pov

"I am going to find Laurance"I said that and left before anyone could question me. As I left I heard crying so a go and see him crying. Laurance was crying but mumbling things like "why was i stupid enough to ever think Garroth would like me back it was a mistake." Then he moved his sleeves to his hoodie up and I saw something I never thought I would see. Cuts running up and down both arms I had to say something. "L-Laurance"I said he looked and saw me and moved his sleeves back down and spoke up. "G-Garroth, how long were you there?"he asked still crying lightly. "long enough, Laurance why would you do that to yourself?"I asked him and walked up to him and sat down right next to him. "Well there are reasons people do it mine is the same as others"He said looking away from me. "Laurance please don't do that, I think you know but I don't want you to die because of blood loss"I said now I am tearing up just great. "I know that Garroth and I will try my best, and I need to tell you something"he said. "Okay"I said "I-i-i L-like you G-garroth more than a f-friend"he said stuttering it was cute I never saw him like this before. "you do.."I said "y-you hate me now don't you"he said. "Whaat no not at all to tell the truth I feel the same way about you Laurance"I said. "really would you mind if I do this"he said. Then he kissed me he actually kissed and I kissed back.

Laurance's pov

He likes me back this is amazing but he saw my arms I kinda wish he did not. "Really would you mind if I do this"I said then I kissed him and he kissed back. After we kissed we hugged I love him so much I hope he won't leave. "Ahem"A voice said we looked it was Dante Just great. "Uh Dante how long were you there"I asked "well I saw you two kiss"he said. "Y-you did"Garroth said a bit uncomfortable "Yeah but don't worry about it I knew Laurance had feelings for You Garroth. And in the Haunted house I thought he would do that"Dante said. "he did wait, Laurance how long have you had a crush on me?"Garroth asked. "uhhh a few months possibly longer"I said. "okay. wait your fine with this Dante?"me and Garroth asked "yeah its fine I want you two to be happy"he said. "Good"Garroth said smiling. Then we left to find the girls.