New Job Nya

Chloe's pov

I wounder what Kawaii~Chan is doing right now? I am going to see cause why not. I go to to her house and there she is "Hi Kawaii~Chan"I said smiling "Hi Chloe~Sama"she said back "Whatcha you doing"I asked "About to go to work want to go with me!?"she asked happily. "Sure why not, What do you do?"I asked "Kawaii~Chan works at a Maid Cafe" she said "Cool"I said that and we went on are way with her talking about what they do at a Maid Cafe.

Garroth's pov

"Hey Laurance wheres Chloe?"I asked "Kawaii~Chan said that Chloe is working at the Maid Cafe with her."he said "Really I wounder how that would work want to go and see them" I suggest "why not lets go"I said that and we were off.

Later

We were at the Cafe waiting for either Kawaii~Chan or Chloe. "Hello"Chloe said with a smile and she had a mint color Maid outfit (like up top) "Hey baby sis"I said with a smile "Oh hey how did you find out I was working here?"she asked "Kawaii~Chan" Laurance replied. "Ah cool, I have to tend to the others"She said that left and was entertaining everyone. "that is Cute this job fits her quite well"Laurance said "Yup"I said with a smile.

Later (Night)

Zane's pov

"Chloe~Sama thanking for going to work with Kawaii~Chan, also you got a job yay"A Kawaii~Chan spoke as Chloe went through the door. "Yup Good night Kawaii~Chan"Chloe replied "yup"Kawaii~Chan said. "You got a job?"I asked "I work at the Maid Cafe with Kawaii~Chan"she smiled "I can tell you look cute"I said with a smile "Thanks I get told that a lot now its weird."she replied "I guess that never happened to me or you"I said "Yup I am going to bed"she replied going to her room. "Yup Night sis"I said that and she left.

Short chapter but I had an Idea and went with it.