Sleepover?

Its the week after last part.

Tyler's pov

"Hey Abby could I ask you something"I call for Abby "Sure what is it Tyler"she said "I was thinking we should see if we could have a sleepover"I said "if we do not here"Fox said "yeah we could rent a place"I said "Yus sleepover"Aidan said "you would be excited if we do something like this." I said "duh"he said back. "well who would we invite"Fox asked with a little bit of interest. "How about are friends on the block and I'll tell them since it was my idea"I said smiling. "okay then be safe"Aidan said "you know I will"I said back. And I left. I first head to Chloe's place cause a lot of people are always there. *Knocks on the door* I was bouncing up and down slightly but stopped when the door was open. "Oh hey Tyler"Chloe said smiling like always. "Hey Chloe"I said back "so what brings you here today"she said "well I was wanting to have a sleepover and...,"she cut me off "a sleepover sounds fun oops"She was not bouncing up and down. "Oh Irene Chloe"Garroth said "what did I do"I asked "nothing she is just being herself"he said "ah could I come in"I asked "sure thing"he said and I went in the house "Everyone come to main room"Garroth said and eleven other people went in the room it was everyone I needed to see. "I was gonna ask all of you if you would want to have a sleepover with me, Abby, Aidan, and Fox"I asked "yes"everyone said but then Chloe was different "YUS" she said and started laughing Zane seemed embarrassed by his sister. I look around and see someone I'm not as familiar with he had white hair and green eyes. "Tyler you still there"Aaron questioned "Yeah"I said "oh Tyler by the way this is Travis he moved in with me"Vlyad said "ah well Travis it's nice to meet you"I said with a smile "It's nice to me you too Tyler"he said. I look over and Chloe and Kawaii~Chan have this look in their eyes. "Chloe Kawaii~Chan no"Aphmau said "w-what"chloe stutter "ah you were thinking about what I thought you were"Aphmau said "wait what My Irene Aphmau why worry about me if you talking about that think about what Kawaii~Chan is capable when it comes to this"Chloe said "whats going on"I asked "nothing"Chloe said quickly "Shipping"Kawaii~Chan said "What Kawaii~Chan Chan why did you say that"Chloe complained "I'm sorry Chloe~Sama "Yeah totally Kawaii~Chan"she said sarcastically. "well okay then"I said *Cough Fan girls cough* "I heard that Garroth"Chloe piped up "Malachi Help"he said "Chloe~"Malachi sang "Garroth what did you do?"I asked "and with that Malachi tackles Chloe to the floor and kisses her *Lick* "AHH"Malachi yelled "What we can kiss but freak out with a lick your weird"Chloe said "did that really just happen?"I asked "yeah"Laurance said.

Aaron's pov

This will be interesting for the fact both Chloe and Kawaii~Chan have ships. "Chloe what is your Otp"I asked "hehe Larroth why"She said "me too"Malachi said hugging her "What not the Aarmau ship is better than the Larroth ship"Kawaii~Chan said "Why is that"Chloe question "I feel like I am going to leave before this becomes a super big mess"Tyler said leaving. "What Chloe~Sama you know"Kawaii~Chan said "really my Ship has sailed heck they are in a relationship"Chloe said "CHLOE"Laurance and Garroth yelled "What"Chloe yelled back "You will pay for saying that about the Aarmau ship"Kawaii~Chan said that and threw a potion and now Chloe is a Meif'Wa.(Like up top if picture worked) "Awe so cute"Malachi said "yup"I said she had a Minty Green ears and tail. "Kawaii~Chan just made Chloe~Sama kawaii by doing this"she said "yeah"i said wait Aaron~Kun since when do you talk and agree on things like this."Kawaii~Chan said "What problem I could go back to not speaking a lot"I said "no"Her and Aph said. "Cool well I'ma Go to Tyler's place want to come with me Malachi?"Chloe asked "Yup Let's go"he said "Nya"She said cause he poked her "Malachi NO"her brothers yelled all three of them. "keke follow me wov"She said and ran away with her tail held high. "So that just happen"I said "yeah"Garroth said.

Chloe's pov

I have ears and a tail "YUS I am finally a Meif'Wa I knew that would work"I said "You wanted this so you angered Kawaii~Chan to do this why not just normally ask her"Malachi said "what wheres the fun in that"She said. "Fine true but I'm with you on your statement about Larroth being better also what were and Kawaii~Chan thinking before?"he asked "Travis and someone but you don't know yet"I said "Tyler?"he questioned me. "..."I just moved faster "ah"he said. *knocks on the door* "Hello... Chloe what happened!"Tyler said "I angered Kawaii~Chan by saying Larroth is Better than Aarmau"I said "and she turned you into a Meif'wa"he said "yus I am happy"I said "My Kitty"Malachi said "hey no"I said i punched his arm "ow" he said "I am your Girl friend not your kitty"I said "fine"he said. "well want to come in we could talk about the sleepover"Tyler said "Sure why not"I said we followed him into his house. "Chloe what happened"Abby said once she saw me "I'm fine Abby I angered Kawaii~Chan thats what happened"I said. "Oh well you look very cute like that"she said smiling "Aw thanks Abby" I said smiling back because I most of the time will have a smile on my face.