Little ones

This is what Chloe Mae looks like. Chloe Mae and Malachi are 16 and everyone else Garroth, Laurance, Aph, etc are 22. This Is like Trick or Treat Misadventures also it is one week after the last part.

Garroth's pov

"Come on Chloe Mae we need to go meet Laurance and Malachi now"I called for my sister. And she finally came down the stairs. In a way you can tell we are related I mean she has blond hair with blue eyes. "Okay I am ready now so where are we going"she asked." to a house Laurance had rented"I said "so are you and Laurance a thing"She asked "Whaa I-i don't know what your talking about"I said "Big brother you talk about you are stuttering and you to had kissed how are you two not a thing yet"she said. "wait how did you know we kissed"I asked. :I was there at the carnival and I saw"she said. "uh let's just go"I said. "Yea"she said Chloe Mae never said Yeah or yes it was yea.

Later

Malachi's pov

Me and Laurance are at the house he rented and he said that Garroth is bringing his sister and she is my age. A little later they are both here and I went to meet his sister. "Hello there I am Malachi"I said smiling, she had blond hair and blue eyes. " hi there Malachi I'm Chloe Mae Garroth's younger sister." and she smiled. "Hey Chloe could you come here"Garroth said "uh Garroth you messed up"she said "oh no"I hear him say and Chloe Mae ran after him. "Malachi what just happened"Laurance asked. "Well Garroth called for Chloe Mae but he only said Chloe"I said "ah so you know she is your age right"he said "yeah why"I said "you to would be cute"he said "well what about Larroth"I said "hey not cool do you think she knows that me and Garroth kissed"he asked "yeah"I said and Chloe Mae came back. "Now you know only call me Chloe Mae unless you want what happened to Garroth happen to you"she said. "Yea"I said and she said "yea"

Chloe Mae's pov

Malachi is kinda cute with his brown hair and green eyes. He reminds me of Vylad. "Chloe Mae I need help" Garroth said "fine but i am putting on my song" I said "fine" (cue music)

Laurance's pov

I hear music I think it was Chloe because the last time I checked Garroth don't play this type of music. I recognize the song Malachi likes the song a lot. I go to Garroth and he has a potion that Lucinda had made. "Garroth what you got there"I ask. "Something"he said "well can I see it"i said "uh"he said I try and grab it but he threw it on accident it hit Chloe and Malachi and now they are little kids. They look like they are 6. "What did we do.

Small Malachi's pov

What happen I don't know where I am there is music a girl around my age and to boys that look like they 20s. And the little girl is cry I go to the two guys and ask why she is crying. "Uh m-misters why is the girl crying"I asks them. "Uh I don't know Garroth aren't you her brother why don't you go ask"the other guy said. "Uh yeah I go ask"the man named Garroth said.

Garroth's pov

I see my sister crying I think I know why. "Uh Chloe Mae whats wrong why are you crying. "Garroth where are we"she said still crying  "its fine baby sister your here with me my friend Laurance and his friend Malachi " I said and I hugged her and she hid her face in my chest. "Come on follow me"I said and I took her hand and went to the boys. "Hello there"Laurance said but Chloe hid behind me."its fine nothing to be scared of"I said "w-what do you m-mean I have nos clue wheres I am and ww-whats here"she said and started crying again. "Uh whats her name"Malachi asked. "This is Chloe Mae my little sister"I said "i'ma try and talks to her. And he left. "Laurance can we go in other room for a little"I asked "yeah"he said and we left. And I could not help it and I kissed him. "Sorry couldn't help my self" i said "its fine"he said. "Also Chloe knows we kissed she even asked me if we are a thing"I said "i mean me could if you want"he said "yes I would love to"and I kissed him.

Small Malachi's pov

I go up tos Chloe because she was stills crying. "Hi Im Malachi"I said "h-hi I'm Chloe Mae."she said "you have a pretty name"i said "thanks you"she said and she hugged me I hugged back. "Are you okays nows"I asked "yeah you made mes smile"she said. "Lets see what the others are doing."I said and we found them. I think they was kissing "gross"i said "its cute" i hear Chloe say.