MEOW!!!!

Same day as the last.

Laurance's pov

So this night has been awesome so far I feel like it will get even better. "Hey Laurance"Garroth said hugging me and I kiss him and with that he blushes "Blushie"Chloe said to Garroth "really Chloe are you going to start this."Garroth said back "Blushie so much cute OmI"she sated "Well okay then Garroth whats up"I asked "nothing besides love in are house like lots of it."he said "yup"I replied he smiled and I smiled back. "You two are adorable"Chloe said "Chloe why don't you go to Abby and let me and your brother be?"I asked "fine"she said walking away. "Finally Garroth I love you"I said looking into his blue eyes "I love you too Laurance"He said "prove it"I said smirking "Okay" he said that. And pinned me against the wall kinda like in the haunted house but this is different. And he kissed me and I kissed back its nice to do this now. "Happy?"he asked "Almost"I said that and kissed him he was off guard when I did and we fell on the floor. And I was on him he didn't care though he pulled me closer to him when I tried to get up. With that he kissed me again and I here sequels from Chloe and Malachi those two.

Later

You will some what understand whats happening if you watch this. I love this sooo much.

3rd person

"Meow meow meow MEOW"Chloe meowed. "What did she do meow desu"Zane said "meow meow meow meow MEOW meow meow"she meow pointing at the card. "still meow desu. Why play this card on ME meow desu?"Zane complained. "Cuteness overload."Garroth said "You would say that big brother meow desu" Zane said "Anyways this fits well meow desu. Because Chloe is a meif'wa Meow desu."Zane said "Yup also we have been playing this game for two turns and this happens"Laurance said "Meow"chloe meowed tail held high.

Little later still playing the game.

"MEOW MEOW MEW" everyone meowed. "meow meow meow"Chloe meowed pointing at a card she put in the center the center effects everyone. And now everyone can only meow for Two turns. One turn is a full rotation through everyone. "Mew mew mew"Chloe mewed. "Meow meow mew meow meow MEOW"Zane meowed. This is just super cute. "MEOW mew MEOW mew"Everyone meowed and mewed.   "MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"Chloe meowed.

Short but sweet chapter, for those who did not know that was StephenVlog. Video 

Meow Desu (Day 1517 - 1/19/14)

I love there videos this is one of my favorites there are others but this one stands out.