Zane....~Chapter 2~

Aphmau's POV

Zane jut straight up kissed her! I saw a group of my friends shocked when they saw Zane kissing (Y/n)! They yelled for him to stop but his smirk grew larger and then they untied me and he finally stopped kissing (y/n)!

Laurance;WHATS GOING ON?!

Katelyn;Is this some secret lover thing?!

Zane;Well I best be going~! I don't need your Lord I found myself a new wife!

Garroth;No Baby Brother!

Aaron quickly drew out his sword and put it in front of (y/n), blocking Zane.

Tears started coming out of (y/n)'s eyes....I felt so bad but before I could comfort her, Then Travis happened--HAHA!

Travis;Shhhh it's ok Baby....Trav-Trav is here....

He hugged her.

You;Travis what the hell?! Hahaha!

Travis;See now there's a smile *smiles*

Zane;Listen I either take Aphmau or (y/n)~! So pick which one,?

Aaron;Neither..!

And with that Aaron song at Zane as Zane gave in.

Laurance;Theres no way he'd back down unless he wants something to happen--

Zane;Its your fault for almost killing me, soon I will die...So Aaron, you are the reason your family won't be found. There alive....

Aaron;Where?!

Aphmau;Zane, I will try my best to heal you for Aaron!

Your POV

Aphmau ran up to Zane to try and heal him. some force stopped her and Zane started laughing and quickly got up and ran. 

You;Im going after him! 

Travis;You cant go alone!

Aaron;Ill go to!

everyone;Were in!

You;Ok lets go! :)

Sorry For The Short Chapter, see ya later! Hope you enjoyed!

~Miny