Looking For Love~ Chapter 4

Travis's POV
It was morning and we could finally look for (y/n). I saw Katelyn sleeping, which is weird since she's always be one up and guarding, just always doing something.
I was about to wake her up than Aphmau whispered in my ear "Don't wake her up, she's been guarding all night, and countless nights before...she's only slept for like 5 hours the past week. It's good to see her sleeping like this." Aphmau smiled, so much joy to see Katelyn healthy and happy and of course, safe.
Your POV
Zane showed me Travis, through some cameras he used to tract them.
Zane;Look.
You;Look at what?
Zane;Travis, him smiling at Katelyn warmly as she sleeps.
I didn't want to show my jealousy....but the next image just crushed me.
It showed Travis hovering over Katelyn to wake her up and when she did she screamed and sat up straight which made her lips smash onto Travis's lips. She tried to pull away but Travis put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. After a couple minutes he let her go as he smirked.
I felt my heart snap into two. I let out light sobs as Zane let out a quiet laugh.

Just the sight of him hugging Katelyn makes me mad

"I'm ready, Zane" I mumbled anger-ly.
Zane;Ready for what? Hmm?
He smirked at me.
You;I want him to feel pain.
Zane;The first step is fake marrying me, I'm not as bad as I seem. You see I'm just......jealous. How come my brother gets all the friends he desires and how come everyone thinks he's better than me?!?!?!
You;Its okay, revenge will come.
Zane;Now, let's go have a fake wedding, the word will spread and your so called friends will come here to save you but find us *gags* kissing. That will make Travis jealous..!
You;Perfect!
Zane;Get ready, the fake weddings in an hour, I have everything planned, I am the High Priest Zane after all.
He smirked.
You laughed.
You;*mumbles* This is going to be fun. Just you wait Travis.
Zane;That's the spirit, now bye I must get really, call for a maid and they will get you set. See ya in an hour, my princess.
He laughed jokingly, you laughed to.
You've never seen this side of him, it's shocking.

Sorry this was short! Tell me what you think in the comments! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny