Ploit

Peyton's pov
Our mom yells "GET UP ITS ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!"  Me and Alex fall in the floor she almost gave us a heart attack! I yell back "WE ARE UP!" Ok we get off the floor and we get dressed (outfit in picture) Alex says "We are HOT!".  I say " I know right!" We both start laughing.  We start packing my are bags fast before are mom yells at us. We go down stairs are mom says "did you pack yet?" We say "yes" at the same time. We run out to the car and we go to the airport to go to California.

Jack.j pov
"Dude hurry up!" I say. G said " ok,ok I am." We get dressed then we get are packs ready to leave. Then jack.g says "we need to go to McDonald's  and get something to eat." I says "ok we will ,the we should go to star bucks after ward." He said "ok." Then we leave to go the air port. Then I see to  hot girls that look like twins.  I say "Jack hold up lets go ask those girls if they need help getting the packs." He said "ok but I call the the tall one." I say ok " i wanted the short one anyways 😝. " 

Peyton's pov
"Hey look at those boys there really cute and there looking over here." I say. They start  over to us. Alex inhales deeply. They tell us there names and ask "do you need help with you bags?" We say "sure" at the same time. We ask them "where there heading to?" They say "Cali" we say "us too" they ask "do you wanna share a room we are going to the beach house right in the beach?" We say "yaaass"