Breakfest and cartoon

Peyton P.O.V
When Alex and Jack.g dry off. The boys go get McDonald's for every and Starbucks for everyone, When they arrive they see me and Alex are watching nickelodeon. They start laughing at us. We both scream "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TURD HEADS." They throw there hands up in Defense. After we all eat are break feast. Me and Alex g to are rooms the boys follow us. We both change I am where white shorts. And sports bra ,an lots angles muscle shirt and I slip on grey converses. Jack is wearing a muscle shirt with tan shorts and slid on vans. We go in the living room and star making out on the couch are lips are moving in sync. Then we here Jack.g holler " GET IT GUYS" I gasp. Jack.j says " how did you know" and laughs . I say "who's been muddling?" Every one say " I haven't" I say "omg" when we get no I am taking all of you."

Alex P.O.V
As I was getting dressed Jack came up behind me and hugged me " I love you baby girl" he says to me. " I love you too." I say smiling. He kissed me and pinned me against the wall. "I really wish I could rip your cloths off right now!" He says. "Do it" I say breathless. "I can't babygirl." He says "why not?" I asked "because there in the other room and you'll be screaming my name and yelling harder." He says smirking and kissing my neck. "I make you purr like a kitten don't I baby girl?" He says "yes daddy." I say then my eyes grow wide "oh my-" I began but he cut me off. "No I like it, it's sexy and it turned me on." He said.