Night time

Peyton's pov
Ok the boys ask if where we all are going to sleep? I say " I sleep with jack.j and jack.g sleep with Alex Sound good?" "YES THATS PERFECT" the boys scream. Me and Alex go to the bed room and change in to are sweat pants and an over sized sweat shirt. Jack.j says "you like in cute in big cloths ,Peyton." I say "thanks boo" jack.g said "my girl looks sexy "and Alex says "thank you babe." "We need to go to bed if you wanna teach me how to play ball "I say to jack.j! Alex said to jack.g "if you wanna Netflix and chill we need to go to bed to babe." Jack.g says "ok" while he runs and picks up Alex then runs to the bed rom and throws her on the bed and then closes the door. Jack.j picks me up like a sack of potatoes and takes me to his room and lays me down and says " good night princess." I say "I love you then I kiss him. We start making out are lips move in sync he stopes and says I am tired. Them he tackles me and says " I am comfortable." I push him in the floor and then I say " now I am comfortable." He leaps up and them jumps on the bed and lays beside me.

Alex P.O.V
when me and Jack got to out room he pushed me on the bed and kissed my neck all the way down my body. "Do you want to do this babe?" Jack asks me. "Yes baby.." I said. He took my cloths off and started eating me out. Then he puts the condom on and puts it in. Let me tell you he was BIG! It felt so good. After we came we cuddled. It was amazing.

Sorry for Alex P.O.V my parter did that one.