The night into the morning

Peyton's p.o.v
We go back to there beach house. When we get on the house me and Alex say we are going to go get changed. When we walk out they laugh at are shirts. (one in the picture)
Then they go change. ( outfits on picture of them) When they get back they ask " wanna watch a scary movie?" We say "sure" I say " just so you k ow I'll be cuddle you the whole time Jack I get scared easy!" Jack.j said "ok I am down wit dat." The boys pick " they boy" When it started I already got scared I was holding Jack very tight. Alex was just there all cool like. Then Jack.g got scared and started hugging Alex like I was hugging jack. It was so funny. When the movie was over. I said "can we watch spongebob?" They all laugh at me. But then Jack.g and Jack.j say "why not" has they giggle. Later after we watched sponge bob. We go to bed. Jack.j and me start making out I say to him " babe I love you so much!" We said "I love you to baby!" I fall asleep first then Jack falls asleep.
When I wake up he is a sleep still then I go to the bathroom to get a cup of ice cold water to dump on him to wake him up. When I get in there he is almost wake wake so I said "good mor sleepy head." When I set on the bed I grow the water in is face. He said " hey why did you do that." I said " I wanted you up I missed you. Are you mad at me now ?" He said " of course not but I am going to get you." I say " that's what you said last
At time and you never got me back."meh said " yes I did" I say "when?" He says "at the beach duh." I said " ohh yeah I was on the bwater then you throw me down in the water." He says " yeah " has he laughed. " "We should go make an sandcastle later." I said to jack. He replies "ok I love sandcastles." We both get up and go get 2 cups of water and we dumped then on Alex and Jack.g to wake them up. Jack.g screams "WHAT THE HELL" Me and Jack.j both start laughing while the others looked annoyed.

Alex pov
After they poord water on us we got out of bed. I was in my bra and panties. Once I got up Jack G kisses my neck and I moan in response. "Jack not now." I say and he whines a little. "Why not babe?" He asks me. "Because we have to get ready." I say and wiggle out of his grasp. "Okay fine, but tonight me and you." He says smirking at me. Oh god tonight is gonna be one hell of a night. I say in my head.

(A/N this profile is a combined profile so me and my friend Kalysta is writing with me. Alex is her and I'm Peyton!!)