One

"Shopping trip for the girl's ask guy's prom!" 

I absolutely hate shopping, but hey! Lets give it a try, the plot might start to get interesting this way! 

"Oh, yeah 'totes amaze!'"

Jess and Ange stared at me.

"Oh, er, did I say something wrong?"

They chuckled.

"I will come!" Angela said excitedly. 

"Who are you going to the prom with!" Jess sneered and chuckled. 

"Oh...er...no one"

We arrived at the shopping centre and Jess and Ange tried on a load of clothes.

"Aren't you going to the prom?" Angela asked 

Jessica sniggered "of course not...look at her!"

I walked away from them and decided to find a book store.

I carried on walking through the busy streets and the not so busy ones.

Why?

As I said, make the plot more interesting.

Some men appeared and it was obvious of their intentions, they had been following me for a while, and it was getting darker...but i decided to carry on walking.

So now I was cornered by older men.

Then, a shiny silver Volvo appeared!

Edward appeared! Who knows why he was following but I was glad to see him. 

"Bella, get in!" 

"Don't mind if i do!" I jumped inside the car, and Edward shrugged, and got into the car. 

"You should've known what they were thinking" 

"It wasn't hard to guess..." I murmured "that's beside the point... How did you know what they were thinking?" 

"It wasn't hard to guess" he replied with a chuckle. 

"Well...I've just got into some guy's car who I've barely met who's been ignoring me and has skipped science because of me" 

"For a reason...to keep you alive..." He added mysteriously. 

"Ooh! Add the whole mystery thing into it"

I stared at him, and realised he was pretty attractive. 

"You can probably hear me thinking it so i'll just go ahead and say it...you're pretty hot" 

"How about I take you to this Italian restaurant!" He added, and I could tell this was just another inside joke. 

"That's not weird at all!" I paused "I left Angela and Jessica at the dress place" 

"Ok"

We pulled up outside the restaurant where Angela and Jessica were walking out, licking their lips.

They just stared at us.

We walked inside.